ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields

cold war questions

Customer Question

How and in what ways did the process of postwar decolonization complicate the Cold War? Provide examples. How did Stalin’s death in March 1953 change the intensity of the Cold War conflict from 1953 to the end of 1956? Why? Analyze peaceful co-existence and the events in Poland and Hungary in the summer and fall of 1956. How and in what ways did the Korean War reflect the ambiguous relationship between the USSR and the Peoples’ Republic of China?

Due by Friday October 1

Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my MA thesis is on this very topic. Happy to answer for you if I can do it tomorrow and you opt and lock for me. THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That will be great. I will be waiting for you response. What other infomation do you need in order to help me? Subject is history/cold war

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That will be great. I will be waiting for your response/help. What other infomation do you need in order to help me? Subject is history/cold war

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The questions are two seperate questions.

I also have another writing/question about the orgin of cold war posted but don't need it till 10-30-11. Will you be able to help me with that one also?

Thanks

Nseobong

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience: 20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am reading and please what is the value the answer. thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the value of the answer provided? Will you be able to help with the writing assignment and the film assignment question posted. Please let me know.

I really appreciate your help and hope you can help with the rest of my questions/writings/research

Thanks

Nse

OK, I will do this for you right now. I am glad I was home!
Ok, I looked at all your pending assignments to see if I could help. Which paper needs to be done right away? Please let me know so we can handle this for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need my cold war research paper. I wondering why you are not responding to my message that i have sent you

Hi there, sorry, I had to fly to Colorado for a family emergency. I just got back tonight - it put me way behind. I have not responded because there is no computer (can you believe it) at my parent's home. Anyway, when do you need it, I already started the research and have some written. Please get back with me at your earliest convenience. Thanks! Kelvin (researchpro)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry about the emergency hope it was not serious. I lost my family member couple of Saturdays ago and I could not even imagine me trying to do this paper. I need it by the 11-15-11 I know we are behind schedule and I know you can deliver for the simple fact you have a passion for this kind of subject. Don't worry your parent don't need a computer. I feel that they don't want the stress just a simple life. I was thinking for a minute that I might have to find someone to do it if i did not get any response but glad you are back. Let me leave you so you can get started.

Thanks

Nseobong

the 15th - THAT IS NO PROBLEM (wink)...... I have written longer and more detailed in less time in my own graduate career, hahahah! SO DO NOT WORRY. I AM ON IT! THANKS, otobasi, Kelvin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will be waiting for it. I must confess I am a little worried, about the quality and the time constraint. I trust you thou. Don't dissapoint me.

Thanks

Nseobong

I always tell my students: "Trust in Allah, but tether the camels anyway" :-) That should make you smile!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Kevin

I am getting realy really worried about the paper. I have not heard from you and November 15 is fast approaching. Are you still working on it? I need to find someone if you are not able to? I really understand if you are not able to. But I need to know now please

Thanks for your speedy response

Nse