GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper assessing the ecological

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper assessing the ecological property you chose for your final paper. Identify the ecological uniqueness of the plant and animal life in your chosen property and address the following: • Describe the diversity of life forms found in the area. • Describe the biological interrelationships among the life forms in the area. • The human intrusions threatening the area • The protections that exist to safeguard and preserve the area • The efforts that have been made to further this preservation • What an individual can do to help preserve the diversity of the area • What additional measures to insure the preservation of the property would you propose? • What will be lost if intrusion goes unchecked? Appeal to the biological diversity. Format your paper, in-text citations, and references consistent with APA guidelines. Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment Please write in your own words and please post link so that it cannot be tracked by the plagiarism checker. I chose the Belize Barrier Reef to write about and I cannot change it. Please finish by this saturday if possible

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on this paper and will probably have it done today (Wednesday). Did you have an outline that you had to turn in or a list of references that have to be used?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do need a reference list with outside sources but no outline. Thank you so much! you are a life saver!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you happen to get my paper done today?
Hi, I'm still up working on it. The rough draft is done, but I would like to look at it and revise it a little in the morning and post it then if that is okay with you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.