1. Keeping the familiar Mars brand name attached to the new Ethel's Chocolate Lounges allows marketers to take advantage of:
2. The best way for Ethel's Chocolate Lounges to influence ambivalent customers to purchase the company's products would be to
3. When an Ethel's Chocolate Lounge first opens in a city, consumers probably use ________ when deciding to spend $42 on a box of chocolates.
4. If a manager at Mars created a short brochure about the concept of Ethel's Chocolate Boutiques and the products sold in the boutiques, it would be an example of
5. Katie is a college student in South Bend, Indiana. After classes, she decides to grab a snack before going back to her apartment. Before leaving campus, she can go to the cafeteria or a pretzel stand. Along her walk home are an Ethel's and a Panera. Katie really wants a sandwich and a hot drink, so in all likelihood, her evoked set ________ contain ________.
e. will not; Panera
Lamb/hair/McDaniel, Mktg, (5 Ed) Cengage Learning
The articles is
ETHEL'S CHOCOLATE LOUNGES
a need this for friday
neo Hepl me i give you bonus thank you check if you can open the file
Horngren, C.T., Harrison, W.T., and Oliver, M. S. (2009). Accounting: Chapters 1-14: 2009 (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.