Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Not a Homework Question?
How JustAnswer Works:
Ask an Expert
Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
Get a Professional Answer
Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
Ask follow up questions if you need to.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Scott Your Own Question
MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Scott is online now
1. (TCO 8) Which of the following is one of the most common
1. (TCO 8) Which of the following is one of the most common file types imported into Excel? (Points : 2)
2. (TCO 8) To create a connection between the original data source and the imported data in Excel, use the ________ on the Data tab. (Points : 2)
Data Validation command
Edit Links command
Commands in the Get External Data group
3. (TCO 8) The ________ group on the Data tab contains tools to help you manage your external data connections. (Points : 2)
Get External Data
4. (TCO 8) Text to Columns command splits text in one column into separate ________. (Points : 2)
5. (TCO 8) To change the text string jOHn dOE to John Doe, use the ________ function. (Points : 2)
6. (TCO 8) To change the text string Jack Doe to JACK DOE, use the ________ function. (Points : 2)
7. (TCO 8) Which of the following will produce the same result as the CONCATENATE function? (Points : 2)
8. (TCO 8) If you want to send a letter to all your customers using Mail Merge, and you already have the customers' names and addresses stored in an Excel file, you should choose _________ from the Select Recipients menu while performing the merge. (Points : 2)
Type New List
Use Existing List
Import from Excel
Select from Outlook Contacts
9. (TCO 8) In Excel, the Compare and Merge command is located on which of the following tabs? (Points : 2)
None of the above
10. (TCO 8) If you have a table with city, state, and zip code merged together in column C and use the Convert Text to Columns Wizard to separate the data into three fields, you need: (Points : 2)
empty columns to the right of column C.
empty rows at the bottom of the worksheet.
empty columns to the left of column C.
empty rows at the top of the worksheet.
11. (TCO 8) The ________ command displays all comments in the entire workbook. (Points : 2)
Show All Comments
12. (TCO 8) The command to send an Excel workbook by e-mail is located on the ________ tab. (Points : 2)
13. (TCO 8) Windows can search for files by author name or keywords that have been entered into ________. (Points : 2)
a file name
the Trust Center
14. (TCO 8) Which function is similar to the Find and Replace feature? (Points : 2)
15. (TCO 8) You can identify duplicate rows in a table using the _________. (Points : 2)
Data Validation menu in the Data Tools group on the Data tab of the Ribbon
Error Checking command in the Formula Auditing group on the Formulas tab of the Ribbon
PivotTable command in the Tables group on the Insert tab of the Ribbon
Conditional Formatting command in the Styles group on the Home tab of the Ribbon
5 years ago.
Share this conversation
Related Homework Questions
I have a column that divides j/s. This sometimes results in
Translate the sentence below into English. Pienso que nunca
I need help with my pre-exam for Penn high school this is
Wiz of All
NOT GLENN NOR F. NAZ PLEASE In the story titled "Macbeth" by
Exam Number: 986159RR
Need help with a couple assignment questions
FOR LogicPro Only, I have another database question. Its a
Convert any of your earlier programs that use message boxes
Read the Funeral Oration of Pericles in the Ancient History
Ineed help with chemstry exams, i have a few exams that i
Ask a Tutor
Get a Professional Answer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
24 Tutors are Online Now
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Terms of Service
Privacy & Security
© 2003-2017 JustAnswer LLC