Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I need help with my appendix for HCA 270 and it didnt know

Customer Question

I need help with my appendix for HCA 270 and it didnt know it was due so soon because my calendar is wrong so I need it asap is there anyone who can help? 

Category: Homework
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont understand the format when its copied and pasted is there anyway i can upload the document to you so it will read the correct format?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thanks for the question.

I can provide a link to the complete form that should be in the correct format.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes please...also i just noticed its in excel but there's three different sheets....im sorry for all the craziness it wasn't due till Sunday but now its due today....i will be sure to provide a bonus at the end.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

Please click here for the answer document. Let me now if you have any questions.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks...is there anyway you could help me with the other two parts too? they are all on the same file just different tabs that are listed part 1 part 2 and part 3?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
Click here for the answer document for Part 1: Contractual allowances.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

On part 1 for the Contractual allowances, there is a miscalculation for the HPM allowance. It should be $31.05, not $27.50. Sorry about that!