RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Her is one more for you Reading Assignment August, R.,

Customer Question

Her is one more for you

Reading Assignment: August, R., Mayer, D., and Bixby, M., chap. 8
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2–3 pages
Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 9/25/2011 11:59XXXXX

Your firm has been investigating the possibility of locating facilities in an East Asian country such as Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, or Singapore. You have been asked by the chief executive officer (CEO) to research what has been happening in these countries in terms of environmental legislation and laws regarding wages and hours. He has asked you to prepare a report that addresses the following information:

•Describe the level of environmental regulation in any 2 of these countries.
•Describe the 2 selected countries' versions of wage and working-hour legislation.
Use the Library and other Internet resources to find the legislation for the specific countries.
Select 2 of the 4 East Asian countries to analyze for this assignment. Use the Library and other Internet resources to answer the following questions for each selected country:

•What is the country's environmental regulation level?
•What kind of legislation has been passed in the country regarding working hours and wages?
•Do you think the country's environmental regulation is sufficient? Explain.
•Do you feel that the country's hour and wage legislation is ethical? Explain.
Your submitted assignment (125 points) must include a 2–3-page Word document that contains your answers to the 4 questions listed. You must also include a reference list in APA format.

Grading: You will be graded on the accuracy of your answers, the quality of your sources, and your demonstrated understanding of international environmental regulation and business legislation.

Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hi if due the 25th then I can work on it?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Toneemarie :

thanks,

Toneemarie :

tm

Customer:

Yes I have to turn it in by the 25th but i will like to have it by friday

Customer:

thanks

RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So you are saying TM that you will work on it I will appreciate it very much.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I will get started complete by friday.

thanks

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
finishing up cites, will post in am (fri.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie can you revise my home the similarity score is very high it is 97% high that is a f can you revise it for me I will submitt it by 12am or a little later
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi does this need to be refunded?

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No TM I submitted it and I received a B+ just a few little things I did not put in place it is oak I appreciate your help during my sickness you are an awesome person very knowledgeable anytime I have more question I will be asking for you and I will tell my friends about again thanks.

P Harris

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi PD I am soo sorry, I wrote that a couple years ago and was using it for the sources to write the new version. I posted the wrong file. But thank goodness you received a good grade. :o)

I will be more careful, rushing to get the file posted before your deadline....

Have a good weekend o/

tm