RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

I need to write a paper for this assignment, I am to identify

I need to write a paper for this assignment, I am to identify and describe an ethical issue which is "Ignoring health and safety concerns in the workplace" and a code of conduct in 1200 words.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hi there, when is due date please?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer:

My paper is due by tonight and I appreciate you working with me.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie,

I never received the answer to my question. You sent me a email and said it was completed. I t is not their. Where am I suppose to look for? When I replied to your question when is due date, I responded by saying it is due tonight. Please let me know.

Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

I never sent an email, I was in a class last evening. I see your due date has passed. If today is too late. I will get this refunded?

tm

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie,

I did not see a link. It is not to late I will be able to post today. Are you able to give the link.

Lorna

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie,

Did you receive my reply? If you still have the link I can check and I do have time until tonight to get the paper in.

Lorna

Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Great! I will post it shortly!

tm

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Igot the website but were do i go it is very confusing.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ezpi2g6r1gx3vc/ja-adequate-progress-final.ppt

Try this link click the download button.

Ask the moderator to send it to you by email. JA doesnt allow the email address to show up on the site...

thanks

tm

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie,
I went to the website it has 2 downloads one is green button and the other is red button both say download. which one....
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie,

No luck with suppoert. Is there any other way, I know you have tried to get the paper to me by giving the websites, it just not working. Can you send the assignment to my fax not the websites I cannot get in to either site. I really do need the assignment. I know you have tried your best to get it to me and it is not working my fax is XXXXXXXXXX /p>

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Well I guess that not going to work my fax. So I guess the next logical thing to do is ask could you do it again fro me. if I can get the paper in, I know it will be late, I will suffer the consequences...If you can, it will mean so much!!!! Lorna

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The question was this

I need to write a paper for this assignment, I am to identify and describe an ethical issue which is "Ignoring health and safety concerns in the workplace" and a code of conduct in 1200 words. I hope you can help me again....

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please Pleasa Please this is a matter of urgency..My paper needs to be in today...Can you please help me.....Please Reply...Lorna
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.