Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Hi Lani, Can you have this ready by Sunday I have the Powerpoint

Hi Lani, Can you have this ready by Sunday? I have the Powerpoint presentation from week 2. You have been assigned by your instructor a criminology theory(Social Process and Social Development Theories). This is a continuation of the Week 2 assignment in which you created a PowerPoint Presentation. You will be using the same assigned theory as your Week 2 assignment. Please refer to the Course Materials forum for your assigned theory. As to the theory assigned, define it and provide contemporary examples of its application in today’s society. Address its strengths and limitations as a theory of crime causation.
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper fully detailing and defining your assigned theory (including sub-theories, if any) and the contemporary examples associated with the theory.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the request. Can I have a look at your powerpoint presentation you did for Week 2? By the way the paper is quite look and may need more than the current offer. I will let you know once I have taken a look at that presentation. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Please upload using the above toolbars or you may upload through and post the sharing link here. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
I can't see any link to download the file.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm not to good with this. Try it now.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for that file but I just realized that I may be not able to complete this long paper by Sunday so I will opt out to leave this open to any interested experts. Sorry.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Lani, I have another assignment due on Friday if you can help me with for $25. I only need 400 words. I'm giving you the entire scenario but I'm only responsible for what's in bold and underlined. Please let me know if you can do it.

Read the following: A doctor has applied for a patent on new technology, involving the use of advanced computers to create a new type of organism. One goal is to genetically alter these organisms for use in human organ growth and transplant. The doctor says that, if she is not granted a patent, she will continue her research.

Address the following questions in your paper:

• Should the doctor’s activity be considered a violation of the law, a deviant act, or neither?
• If this activity is a violation of the law or should be, how may it be stopped, especially if the doctor goes overseas?
• Is the doctor’s research an abuse of technology?
• Does such research have any victims? (How are they a victim and how to prevent victimization from this type of crime?)

• Should those who develop new technology be required to have their innovations screened?
• What other strategies may be used to allow society time to evaluate new technology before it is implemented?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Ok, will help you on that. Any reference material will do, right?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
At least one reference is fine from any source except sites like wikipedia. Thanks.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Lani,

Perfect! I'm gonna a new thread so I can pay you. Thanks.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
Most welcome. It shows you clicked accept so you already paid this. Thank you.