RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

NEED ASAP - PLEASE HELP Adequate Progress

I CREATED THE POWERPOINT BUT I NEED HELP STILL CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GO OVER IT Adequate Progress 1) Explore the Web sites listed in the Module 4 Readings, Using the GCU library databases find credible, peer-reviewed articles that focus on laws and educating children with disabilities. 2) Locate a minimum of five articles on this subject and develop a PowerPoint presentation of at least 10-15 slides that includes: a) A definition of the meaning of adequate progress. b) Court cases that have addressed this subject. c) How school districts measure adequate progress. d) How school districts are held accountable. e) Concerns and challenges that may arise regarding adequate progress in the schools. 3) While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and a reference slide should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. 4) Slide notes, background materials, etc. are required to be submitted to the instructor as well as the final project.

Will give good tip!!!!

Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hi I can review your ppt and assist. When is due date please?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: ok thank you!!! if it could be done by Friday night that would be great. how can I send it to you?

Attachment: 2011-09-15_170224_adequate_progress_spe350_glaplaca_mod4.ppt

Full Size Image
Here is the powerpoint. Please let me know if you can see it.

Is there anyway you can check for plagiarism?

Toneemarie :

yes, i will take a look at it.

Customer: thank you so much!!!!
Toneemarie :

Hi, I revised it so that the slides were less cluttered, wordy. If you want more changes let me know.

Toneemarie :

Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Here is the updated file for review:

Good content, but ck with instructor for number of words per point? Usually no more than eight words per point on ppt slide?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where you able to check to see if there was any plagiarism?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
For some reason I was not able to open the file. It said it was corrupted. Is there any way you can resend it to me?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi Gina,

hi try it from this online storage site,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where you able to check for plagiarism? Looks good. Sorry I had do create this PowerPoint on 3 computers I'm not sure if I cited everything
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Hi there is no checker for powerpoint presentations, just .doc. pdf. txt html rtf.

I can add more cites however may be mis-placed.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you so much!
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.