Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Write a patient information sheet

Customer Question

Assignment 5: Writing and Pronunciation

Write a patient information sheet describing these 20 different types of fractures that you may see at the orthopedics practice you work in. Include the following fracture types:

closed
open
complicated
comminuted
impacted
incomplete
greenstick
Colles'
butterfly
complete
compression
fissure
hairline
oblique
spiral
unstable
segmental
fragmental
double
complex

For an idea of the format, research internet sites that provide examples of how to write a patient information sheet. In order to earn the maximum credit for the report you need to incorporate all of the terms using them in a manner that demonstrates your knowledge of their meaning.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

I might help in this. Have you been provided with any format of that patient information sheet? Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, she stated to research the internet to provide to provide an example.

Sunshine
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much.

I have a better understanding . I will definitely ask for your help again. I had a lil problem try to retreive it, But I kept at it. I got it.

Sunshine
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to the annual report. She wants you to write a five-page paper generally describing each of the ten departments in your hospital (Dermatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, and Neurology).

• Include the most common diseases seen in each department, using examples of patient cases from each department.
  • Include the principal procedures and services that are relevant to each department.
  • Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services contributed to each of the ten departments.
  • Identify the specialty teams in the respective departments and the services they offer.

.

You may use the following example to write the descriptions of the other departments.

The pediatric department attends to mostly ambulatory patients. Our most common cases are otitis media, immediately followed by various trauma cases mostly involving fractures, dislocations, and minor surgery. In the diagnosis of trauma cases we utilize our new CT scan facility, and we have recently added capacity to perform PET scans, which we use effectively to diagnose various early onset pediatric oncology cases such as osteoblastomas, and osteochondromas. A speciality group is being formed to diagnose and treat pediatric cardiology cases, specifically tetralogy of fallot. Recently, our pediatric department identified a chronic lead poisoning case that presented only with lead colic. It was quickly recognized by our physicians who utilized the laboratory staff, which ran a complete blood count and identified the stippled red blood cells, pathognomonic of lead poisoning.

Can you help me withis one. I don't need it right a way. I'm researching, but what do I know about what goes on in caidiology office. I know it has to do with the heart.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Please post that in another thread. I can provide a model paper if you are interested. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

.

Is this ok . Should I start a new thread

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

I could provide you a model paper for that. If you are interested, please post the question in a new thread. Thanks.