Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Dr. Ally, a 49-year-old professor, has been diagnosed with

Dr. Ally, a 49-year-old professor, has been diagnosed with essential hypertension 12 years ago and was on antihypertensive drugs. However, he did not take his medications last year because he was feeling just fine. In addition, he was very busy with work. Nevertheless, he felt tired after work and developed dyspnea while climbing the stairs. Recently, he had a bout of epistaxis (severe nose bleed) with dizziness and blurred vision. He went to the doctor for a check up. His blood pressure was 180/110, and the doctor found rales or crackles on his chest upon auscultation. The doctor ordered rest and asked him to start his medication again. What are the patient's problems? What pathophysiological changes are happening in his eyes and heart? According to the doctor, the patient might have developed congestive heart failure. Is it right-sided or left-sided? What medications are likely to have been used? Describe the mechanisms of actions of at least two antihypertensive drugs. Please No Plagiarism.I NEED THIS BY TOMORROW

Please check the answers HERE.

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I viewed the answered but I did not get a chance to save it for my paper

The paper is just there. You can always re-click on that link I posted above and open the file and save your own copy. If you need my assistance in the future, you may request me anytime and I will be glad to see how could I help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No it is not there when I click on the link it will not download

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.