hi i sent you the queation, did you get them?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3. If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
What Happens Now?Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert. You will also receive an email when your question is updated. If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above. Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
A. Isolation from other civilizations is the answer. Sorry about missing the question but I did not receive it until now. Thanks
Hi kathy, I got a passing grade thank you - I'm not sure if I paid you correctly? Please let me know! Also, are you able to write an eassy for me if I pay you?
I did receive the fee for the question and an $8 bonus. Please send me the details of the essay to confirm that I can be of assistance. Thanks
Writing Skills Writing Assignment exam 007868
When composing your essay, remember to
your first-hand experience to prove your authority to write on a topic. Purely generalized and/or
factual information is not acceptable.
supporting details to develop that idea clearly and logically.
final draft should be between three and ten pages.)
When you have completed your rough draft, be sure to proofread it carefully to correct any errors in grammar,
spelling, and punctuation.
Type or neatly write your final draft. Before submitting your work to the school, be sure to make a copy for
If you are mailing your exam for grading, please attach only your final draft to thisCOVERSHEET. If you are
uploading your exam for grading, please click on Take Exam and follow the instructions given.
Regardless of your submission method, please continue with your studies while waiting for your
essay to be graded and returned to you.
Do you have a topic? Thanks
It doesn't matter, whichever is easiest for you..
When is this assignment due?
They haven't gave me a deadlines.
I can assist. Please let me know if it is okay that I will complete the essay by this weekend. Also, if you agree with the bonus of $25.00 to complete the assignment for you. Thanks
Yes! Bonus of $25 dollars will be fine. Thanks!
Hi, can you still help me with two more exams?
Absolutely, just let me know when are you taking and I can assist. World History correct? Thanks
Yes world history
Okay, can you post the first set of questions? Once you post them I will post my answers within one hour all together. After that we can move to the next exam. Thanks
1. Which of the following European land empires expanded its territory most aggressively in the sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries?
Attached are your answers please let me know how it goes.http://www.mediafire.com/?dc8ylvbt758jpjt
Hi Kathy, okay the answers did not work; i think we might have to work faster... Can we try it again? they are going to give me a whole new set of answer, maybe some the same. So if you dicede to help me again, i'll be looking out for your email as soon as possible.
Sure post them now
Convergence,divergence,and Global Enlightenments 007681
Attached are your answers I hope they help. Thanks answers
i didn't receive an attached
Strange. Try this one. Thankshttp://www.mediafire.com/?o59x3iyytrfx9gm
11 does not have an answer! Please help
11 D. The Native Americans' large populations were a direct threat
Okay, great it worked! How do I pay you for this exam again? & I have one more, can you help as well?
You can accept the question and add the bonus of $10 dollars since the first set was late. Please post the next set in a new posting since the thread is long, and hard to read. You can add to the next set of questions for Kathy only. Thanks
i don't know how to start a new email, when i tried it would only take one question
so sorry I understand, go ahead and send the questions since this is the last set . Thanks
Hi kathy, i'm sorry for keeping you waiting. Are you ready?
I am ready. Thanks
Frustrations Of Progress;chaosand Complexity 007682
Attached are the answers hope they help. Thankshttp://www.mediafire.com/?b8y9l7lxnxlnnir
Thank you Kathy, it work! i accepted your answers. Are you currertly working on (Writing Skills Writing assignment) ?
I will complete by this weekend as agreed. Thanks
okay, i'll be looking for your email. Thank you
Attached is your document I hope it helps. Thanks answer
Please let me know if the link is not attached.
Hi thank you for your email. Should I pay you now or after it gets graded? Also, can you help me with my elective as well?
Normally when custom essays are requested are paid once the customer receives them if the customer is satisfied with it, It is up to you. Thanks
hi Kathy, can you help me with (Pharmacy Operations)? They whiched the question around so we would have to work fast!
When you feel confident that you have mastered the material
in this study unit, go to http://www.takeexamsonline.com and
submit your answers online. If you don't have access to the
Internet, you can phone in or mail in your exam. Submit your
wait until another examination is ready.
Questions 1-20: Select the one best answer to each question.
Whichever method you use in submitting your exam
answers to the school, you must use the number above.
For the quickest test results, go to
1. Identifiable information related to a patient's medical
condition is referred to as
A. personal medical information.
B. protected health information.
C. protected medical information.
D. physical medical information.
2. When the patient comes into the pharmacy to pick up a
prescription, the pharm tech must
A. ask if the patient has any additional shopping to do.
B. verify the prescribing physician's name and address.
C. confirm the patient's home phone number.
D. ask if the patient has any questions for the pharmacist.
3. Drugs such as methylphenidate, morphine, and oxycodone
are included in which class of drugs?
A. Schedule II C. Schedule IV
B. Schedule III D. Schedule V
4. A fairly new technology that uses radio signals to send and receive information is
referred to as
A. RFID. C. GUI.
B. barcoding. D. MAR.
5. Liquid medications are dispensed in containers known as
C. stock bottles.
D. ointment jars.
6. Generic medications are often dispensed as an alternative to a brand name drug. A list
of drugs approved as therapeutic equivalents can be found in a book referred to as the
A. Gen Eq C. OTC/Rx
B. Generics D. Orange
7. In addition to requesting payment for the cost of medications and related dispensing
costs, pharmacies are now allowed to bill for
A. a percentage of overhead expenses such as electricity, water, and heat.
B. pharmacy techinician payroll costs.
C. medication therapy management services.
D. costs related to automatic dispensing machines.
href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5jmx0-hi-sent-queation-them.html. A hospital's formulary is developed by a group of administrators, pharmacists, doctors,
and other staff members, collectively known as the
A. IVR committee. C. P & T committee.
B. MTMS consortium. D. Pharmacy Alliance.
9. Each medication within a pharmacy has a unique identifying number known as the
A. National Drug Code.
B. Federal Medication Code.
C. Drug Identifier Number.
D. Class Code Identifier.
10. Unlike medications dispensed in a community pharmacy, most medications dispensed
in an institutional setting are usually prepared in
A. red foil packaging.
B. small plastic boxes sealed with a dated sticker.
C. single-unit packaging.
D. bulk stock containers and distributed by the nursing staff.
11. Hospital operating suites, cardiac and intensive care units, and emergency departments
have decentralized drug delivery systems that use
A. on-demand delivery.
B. 12-hour fill carts.
C. satellite pharmacies.
D. OTC-only fill carts.
12. IV admixtures are prepared in _______ settings.
13. _______ technology is used in many hospitals to verify that the correct medication is
being dispensed to the applicable patient.
A. Open formulary C. CHAMPVA
B. Bar code D. CPT code
14. A patient's prescription drug coverage under Medicare would be billed under which type
A. Part A C. Part C
B. Part B D. Part D
15. Mr. Steinmetz has returned to the pharmacy a day after he picked up a prescription for
codeine tablets. He wants to return them, saying he doesn't need to take them. What
is the proper procedure?
A. Accept the return and place the tablets in the area for returned drugs.
B. Restock the tablets after reversing the charges to his insurance plan.
C. Explain that controlled substances can't be returned after dispensing.
D. Mark the label as expired and place the container in the area for expired drugs.
16. A patient arrives at your local pharmacy with a prescription for oxycodone with all of
the required information on the face of the prescription order. "Refill four times" is
written at the bottom. You would proceed as follows:
A. Enter the information into the pharmacy software, fill the prescription, and add an
auxilliary label to avoid taking the prescription with alcohol.
B. Ask the patient how the prescription should be billed, and enter the information
into the system before filling the prescription.
C. Refer the prescription to the pharmacist.
D. Call the prescribing physician to verify that the medication should be given every
four hours instead of every six hours.
17. The two key elements of any computer system are the ________ and the ________.
A. hardware, software C. monitor, mouse
B. network, keyboard D. hard drive, CPU
1href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5jmx0-hi-sent-queation-them.html. Chemotherapeutic agents should be handled according to the
A. Material Safety Data Sheet. C. Orange Book.
B. National Drug Code. D. formulary.
19. Two or more computers connected together is referred to as a(n)
A. software program. C. hard drive.
B. network. D. CPU.
20. Stock bottles should be moved on the shelves
A. by placing new stock behind old stock so stock closest to expiration gets used first.
B. from left to right in alphabetical order.
C. by placing new stock in front of old stock so the freshest is used first.
D. from left to right in numeric order based on the NDC.
Sorry for my late response. I was offline until now. I will answer these questions for you by this evening. Thanks
Okay thank you
Hi Kathy, any luck on those question from lastnight?
Attached are your answers I hope they help. Sorry it took a little longer as I needed to do some add research. Thanks answer
Please contact customer service to assist you opening a new question for any further assignments. Thanks
PRESCRIBERS OF DRUGS EXAM # XXXXX
1. These professionals dispense medications under a pharmacist's
supervision but aren't licensed to write prescriptions.
C. Pharmacy technicians
D. Nurse practitioners
2. Neurologists may prescribe this drug for grand mal epilepsy.
A. Dilantin C. Prozac
B. Lithium D. Thorazine
3. A patient taking this drug would have a history of mental
4. Doctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the
conditions of arthritis and gout are called
A. ophthalmologists. C. rheumatologists.
B. gastroenterologists. D. endocrinologists.
5. Which of the following is an antibiotic that's frequently prescribed by dentists?
A. Thorazine C. Tobrex
B. Ortho Tri-Cyclen D. Clindamycin
6. The older antihistamines caused this side effect in many patients.
A. Runny nose C. Difficulty in breathing
B. Drowsiness D. Increase in appetite
7. This drug is often prescribed by psychiatrists and family practice physicians for patients
who can't fall asleep.
A. Halcion tablets C. Motrin tablets
B. Penicillin tablets D. Codeine tablets
8. A general surgeon would prescribe this medicine for a patient feeling severe pain after
A. Elavil tablets C. Dilantin capsules
B. Aspirin tablets D. Vicodin tablets
9. These healthcare professionals are usually limited to the types of prescriptions they
can write by a set of standing orders.
A. Nurse practitioners C. General surgeons
B. Dentists D. Podiatrists
10. A drug called pilocarpine is prescribed by ophthalmologists to be dropped in the eye to
control what condition?
A. Eye infection C. Eye allergy
B. Glaucoma D. Fungal infection
11. This is a popular drug prescribed by rheumatologists to treat arthritic pain.
A. Histamine C. Antihistamine
B. Penicillin D. Ibuprofen
12. If you dispense a prescription for a drug called Premarin, the patient would probably
A. patient on birth control pills. C. non-insulin-dependent diabetic.
B. menopausal female. D. insulin-dependent diabetic.
13. A prescription for a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) would be written for a patient having
A. Heartburn C. Diabetes
B. Menopause D. Cystitis
14. A patient taking digitalis would probably have what type of disease?
A. Throat infection C. Heart disease
B. High cholesterol D. High blood pressure
15. Neurologists prescribe this drug quite often to treat the headache pain from
A. Tegretol tablets C. Dilantin capsules
B. Cafergot tablets D. Imitrex
16. Which of the following is taken to prevent blood clots from forming in the
A. Cholesterol-lowering drugs C. Antiarrhythmics
B. Artery vasodilators D. Anticoagulants
17. A family doctor may prescribe this anti-infective medicine to treat pneumonia.
A. Penicillin C. Codeine
B. Phenobarbital D. Valium
18. A medicine containing this drug would be used to stop a cough.
A. Penicillin C. Contac Cold capsules
B. Codeine D. Phenobarbital
19. These types of drugs are prescribed to reduce the feeling of anxiety in nervous people.
A. Antibiotics C. Penicillin
B. Sleeping pills D. Tranquilizers
20. These drugs act to restore normal heart rhythm in a heart that has been skipping
A. Anticoagulants C. Antiarrhythmics
B. Artery vasodilators D. Drugs to lower cholesterol
http://www.mediafire.com/?4gt6855nxl95f99Attached are your anwsers not sure why I cannot post the other type of link. Thanks Please open a new question.
veterinarians as prescribers exam 08403800
1. Feline asthma would be an example of
A. respiratory and inflammatory disease.
B. endocrine disease.
D. cardiac disease.
2. Alteration of the physical form of a drug outside its label is
A. only done in IV admixtures.
B. never done in veterinary medicine.
C. called compounding.
D. only done by a physician.
3. Introduction of drugs into the gastrointestinal tract is a form
of _______ administration.
A. inhalation C. enteral
B. parenteral D. topical
4. If a cat has an infection, and the doctor is unsure where the infection is, the doctor
chooses the drug
A. based on the site of action.
B. with the fewest side effects.
C. with the widest range of effects.
D. based on its primary effect.
5. Two important toxins that commonly cause death in cats are
A. acetaminophen and aspirin.
B. corticosteroids and insulin.
C. insulin and diethylstilbestrol.
D. antifungals and anticonvulsants.
6. A licensed veterinarian in the United States
A. can treat only animals specified on the license.
B. can treat all nonhuman animals.
C. must be certified by the AVMA.
D. must choose a specialty.
7. Compliance Policy Guides (CPGs) are documents dealing with
A. pharmaceutical inventories. C. veterinary prescriptions.
B. drug classification. D. enforcement discretion.
8.Degenerative diseases occur mostly in
A. young cats. C. older pets.
B. companion animals. D. neglected dogs.
9. Which of the following are drugs that are important sources of toxicity because of their
wide availability, OTC status, and uninformed use?
A. Antibiotics C. Anticonvulsants
B. Analgesics D. Hormones
10. Which of the following is an example of parenteral drug administration?
A. Intravenous injection C. Topical ointments
B. Oral tablets D. Gas anesthesia
11. Harmful or toxic reactions to normal doses of common medication are
A. subject to legal action.
B. always serious.
C. adverse drug reactions.
D. always mild and include vomiting and diarrhea.
12. If a doctor knows that a cat has an eye disease but is unsure of the cause, the doctor
A. that's costly.
B. based on the site of action.
C. based on its primary effect.
D. based on the desires of the client.
13. It's unacceptable to use human-labeled drugs for common diseases in food animals
because veterinary-labeled drugs
A. are available. C. cost the same.
B. are more effective. D. are really the same thing.
14. Although not strictly enforced in small-animal medicine, the law states that drugs used
to treat animals
A. must have an animal label.
B. can be used in humans.
C. must be dispensed by a veterinarian.
D. are illegal.
15. Feline cardiomyopathy and canine heartworm disease are examples of
A. infection. C. cardiac disease.
B. neoplasia (tumor). D. endocrine (hormonal) disease.
16. Introduction of a drug directly into the respiratory tract is a form of _______
A. topical C. enteral
B. inhalation D. parenteral
17. Antibiotics are used to treat which of the following?
A. Inflammatory disease C. Tumors
B. Degenerative disease D. Infections
18. Rates of absorption of medication are important. In what order would methods of
absorption be arranged from fastest to slowest?
A. Injection, oral, topical C. Topical, oral, inhalation
B. Oral, injection, topical D. Inhalation, topical, oral
19. Insulin and levothyroxin are examples of
A. antibiotics. C. hormones.
B. anesthetics. D. analgesics.
20. Enemas are administered
A. parenterally. C. topically.
B. enterally. D. by inhalation.
answers. I hope they help. Thanks (Please open a new question)
Decorating Today exam# XXXXX
1. In what decades was decorating style dictated by decorators
A. 1href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5jmx0-hi-sent-queation-them.html90s and 1910s C. 1940s and 1950s
B. 1920s and 1930s D. 19href="http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5jmx0-hi-sent-queation-them.html0s and 1990s
2. A general document that explains payments, deliveries, and
proposed work is a
A. contract. C. portfolio.
B. questionnaire. D. marketing plan.
3. Historically, who originally influenced the style and trends of
art, architecture, furniture, and fashion?
A. Interior designers C. Architects
B. Upper class D. Artists
4. Which one of the following areas falls within the domain of
an interior designer?
A. Developing a color scheme
B. Selecting artwork for a client
C. Knowing building codes
D. Drawing a floor plan
5. Your client has an extensive home computer system. He wants it in his living
room because he wants to be with his family while he works. You develop a
decorating plan that
A. places the computer station in an adjoining room.
B. doesn't allow for the computer because it doesn't fit your color scheme.
C. removes family seating for a fabulous computer station.
D. incorporates the computer and the family activities.
6. You live in an area of predominantly wealthy people. As a decorator, you would like
to attract these people as clients. On a first interview with one of these clients, how
should you dress?
A. The way you would expect this client to dress
B. Casually for the first interview
C. Very formally to show the client you care
D. In a manner that best suits your own style and comfort
7. What is one similarity between interior decorators and interior designers?
A. Both are trained professionals.
B. Both must be licensed by their state or province.
C. Both prepare working drawings for interior construction.
D. Both must have at least a bachelor's degree.
8. Decorators working in new-home construction help clients select
A. siding. C. window treatments.
B. brick. D. shingles.
9. Which type of client is most likely to accept what you offer at face value?
A. Innovator C. Optimist
B. Realist D. Pessimist
10. Marco Polo discovered the _______ influence on his travels.
A. Egyptian C. Colonial
B. Renaissance D. Asian
11. What organization is specifically related to the interior decorating profession?
A. ASID C. C.I.D.
B. NCIDQ D. CFID
12. The average worker has _______ jobs during his or her career years.
A. 3 C. 6
B. 4 D. 12
13. Average clients change their interiors every _______ years.
A. 2 C. 15
B. 7 D. 30
14. When should you begin to prepare your own personal interior decorating portfolio?
A. When you work on your first decorating job
B. While you're studying to become a decorator
C. After you complete all your decorating courses
D. After you've had a few years of experience in the decorating field
15. What tool can you use during the initial interview to gather information from a
A. Contract C. Questionnaire
B. Portfolio D. Vignette
16. Your client is expecting a baby. She hires you to decorate the nursery. She wants to
use an elaborate crib that belonged to her grandmother. What should be your
suggestion to her?
A. Use the crib and any other antique furniture to create a quaint atmosphere.
B. Check the size of the required bedding before deciding to use the crib.
C. Determine if the crib meets today's safety standards.
D. Buy a new crib regardless of your client's budget.
17. Another name for businesses in the trade-only industry is
A. contractors. C. retailers.
B. architects. D. suppliers.
18.When you present a decorating plan to a client, what is one element you
A. Your credentials
B. How each choice fits their needs and budget
C. The color scheme you've chosen
D. The importance of a large deposit on the job
19. Who is dictating the styles used in interior decorating today?
A. Interior designers C. Interior decorators
B. Architects D. Consumers
20. A decorator showhouse is a
A. display of your merchandise.
B. home decorated by a group of decorators.
C. home that you rent to display seasonal merchandise.
D. type of elaborate portfolio.
1 1940s and 1950s2 contract3 Upper class4 knowing building codes5 incorporates the computer and the family activities
XXXXXyou would expect this client to dress7 both are trained professionals8 window treatments9 Realist10 Asian11 C.I.D12 613 714 When you work on your first decorating job15 Questionnaire16 Determine if the crib meets today's safety standards17 suppliers 18 How each choice fits their needs and budget19 Consumers20 home decorated by a group of decorators.Hope the answers help. Please open a new question for the next request the thread is difficult to read. Thanks
1. Your client wants his dining room to be a cozy, dark, nighttime
room where he can entertain just one or two people for
casual, intimate dinners. The room won't be used during the
day. The unfurnished room has a low seven-foot ceiling, two
small windows facing north, and one doorway. It measures
10 feet (2.9 meters) by 12 feet (3.6 meters) with no other
distinguishing features. To create the mood your client wants,
you'll need to
A. counteract the conflicting moods in the unfurnished room.
B. emphasize existing qualities of the room since they suit
the decorating requirements.
C. put up a false wall to shorten the room.
D. have the ceiling raised if the budget allows.
2. You're currently redecorating a client's living room. In the room are two pieces that he
wants to keep. One is a favorite chair that would need re-covering to go with the new
decor, and the other is a large enameled cabinet whose color is wrong for the new
decor. Which of these would be your best course of action?
A. Try to convince him that both pieces should be disposed of, since it will be easier to
decorate without them.
B. Plan to re-cover the chair. Ask if the client will consider repainting the cabinet or
putting it in another room.
C. Dispose of the chair and repaint the cabinet.
D. Try to place both pieces in other rooms.
3. Which one of these client factors will generally have the greatest influence on your
A. Age C. Occupation
B. Lifestyle D. Color preference
4. Your client has said that he likes French Provincial furniture. What should you do
before continuing to develop a decorating plan in that style for him?
A. Show him examples of French Provincial and other styles to check on whether
he knows styles and has expressed what he really wants.
B. Let him know that you could give him a special discount on some Oriental
furniture you have left over from another job.
C. Decide whether you think the style is right for him and tell him which style
D. Check his color and fabric preferences to see if they allow you to use
5. Because of your client's job, he must live in a city apartment. He's increasingly tired of
city life, however, and daydreams about living on a peaceful tropical island. He does no
business entertaining at his apartment but occasionally brings other visitors there.
Which one of these decorating plans will probably be best for him?
A. Sophisticated city look that reflects his business life
B. Barefoot and serene tropical decor to reflect the lifestyle he wishes he had
C. Plain, nonstylized environment, neither city nor tropical, so that he won't be
reminded of his conflicts
D. Refined traditional look with one or two large tropical accessories
6. Your clients are Mr. and Mrs. Jones. Mrs. Jones has told you that she would like to see
her living room done with lots of blues and greens against white walls. The only color
she doesn't care for is pink. Mr. Jones likes tan, gray, and blue. He dislikes all shades
of green and any color in strong bold tones. Which of these would be the best color
scheme for you to suggest for meeting your clients' needs?
A. Blue and green and white
B. Pale blue and very pale lime green and white
C. Pale blue, pale green, and tan
D. Pale blue, tan, and white
7. You're meeting with your new clients, Mr. and Mrs. Godfrey, who want you to decorate
their living room. Mr. Godfrey has said that he definitely wants a clean, uncluttered
look in his home. Mrs. Godfrey says wistfully that she likes Victorian style, but Mr.
Godfrey has always cringed at what he calls that fussy-looking stuff. Which of these
would be your best course of action?
A. Develop a clean, uncluttered modern decor to please Mr. Godfrey.
B. Develop a Victorian style room for Mrs. Godfrey.
C. Keep peace by introducing a totally separate decor suggestion that doesn't include
either of their specifications.
D. Show them how it's possible to combine a Victorian flavor with the uncluttered look
Mr. Godfrey likes.
8. Which one of these factors is generally the strongest single element in creating the
mood of a room?
A. Furniture style C. Accessories
B. Color D. Its bare-wall structure
9. The most effective approach to redecorating your client's rooms is to
A. determine the client's particular needs and meet them.
B. replace the client's furnishings with the newest styles available.
C. design a decorating scheme based on your own favorite decor elements.
D. educate the client to appreciate and desire the finest period decor.
10. Your client is a petite, pale, blue-eyed, and very soft-spoken woman. Which one of the
following color schemes would provide the most flattering environment for her?
A. Strong colors, such as bright red and hot pinks
B. Her favorite pastel colors, such as a delicate pink and subdued, light greens
C. Earth tones, such as reddish browns and rich, dark golds
D. Dark Victorian colors that enhance the woodwork, such as muddy browns, reds,
11. Which of the following factors determines the directional exposure of a room?
A. The direction each window faces
B. The direction the seating faces
C. The direction you face as you enter
D. The direction the doorway faces (outward)
12. If you had to choose only from the following, which of these would be the best lounge
chair to select for your client's room? (Remember the client's basic needs.)
A. The most comfortable
B. The one that best matches the style of the room, whatever it is
C. The costliest he or she can afford
D. The best-looking chair
13. Your client wants to redecorate his entire home and to have only the finest quality of
each item he selects. He has a limited amount to spend, and the job will need to be
completed in stages over three years. According to what you read in this study unit,
which is probably the best method of budgeting for this particular project?
A. Budget a percentage for furniture, percentage for floor covering, percentage for
walls, and so on.
B. Budget a percentage for each room.
C. Budget according to priorities.
D. It's not possible to establish a budget in this case.
14. Your client has lived in her modest apartment for several years. The bedroom is small
and cluttered. A sewing machine and straight chair are placed in front of the room's
only window. She says she sews a lot, usually in the mornings. She has found this
room the best place to work because of the morning sun. Which of these is your best
approach to this decorating challenge?
A. Explain that the room is too cluttered and the sewing machine will have to be kept
in a closet and brought out only for use.
B. In developing a decorating plan, put the sewing machine into an unobtrusive corner
in the large living room and disguise it.
C. Refuse the job since there's little hope of success.
D. Unclutter the bedroom in other ways. Leave the sewing machine where it is.
15. The total cost to decorate your client's bedroom is over her budget. On which of these
items should you make the final cost cuts?
A. Bed C. Lamps
B. Carpeting D. Chest of drawers
16. In measuring and sketching a client's room, which of these should you always be
sure to include?
A. Colors of the walls
B. Planned positions of new furnishings
C. Positions of electrical outlets and permanent fixtures
D. Positions of present furnishings
17. Your client has seen a very costly brass bed that she's determined to have. It appears
to you to be a good item for her room and worth its price. Unfortunately, its cost
exceeds the entire amount planned for redecorating her bedroom. The living room is
to be redecorated, too. What should you do?
A. See what can be eliminated from the client's budget to pay for the balance of the
bed. Then reassess the remaining budget for priorities.
B. Convince her to forget about the bed until some future time when she can afford it.
Stick to the original budget.
C. Get the bed for her. Postpone the rest of the bedroom and living room redecorating
until she can afford it.
D. Redecorate only the living room at this time. Redecorate the bedroom when she
can afford what she wants.
18. Which one of the following drawings illustrates an asymmetrical arrangement?
19. Assume that you've decorated the room in the Examination Figure 1. Your clients
required that the room be both a nighttime room and a pleasant daytime retreat on
weekends? What one factor most makes the room meet that requirement?
A. The combination of casual and sophisticated furnishings
B. The plain style of the upholstered pieces
C. The combination of light and dark in the upholstery, floor, and wood
D. The window treatment, with draperies ready to be pulled at night
20. What type of window is shown in the kitchen in Examination Figure 2?
A. Arched C. Casement
B. Double-hung D. Sliding
i'm sorry, it won't let me start a new email... When i try it won't fit in all my exam questions. Let me know how i can fit all my question?