Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

I have a project that has an initial cost of $52125,expected

I have a project that has an initial cost of $52125,expected net cash inflow of $12,000 per year for 8 years, and a cost of 12%. what is the projected NVP?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
premium for financial risk "My company has an unlevered beta of 1.0. And is financed with 50% and the market risk premium is 6%, how much is the additional premium that my company's shareholders require to be compensated for financial risk?
Expert:  Linda_us replied 5 years ago.
Dear JACUSTOMER

I can help you with this question but request you to create a new thread as I am not allowed to answer multiple time in same thread (its against JA policy).

Also the above question look incomplete. In a new thread please post all the information related to question.

If you are requesting me do write "FOR LINDA" in front of your post.

Regards

Linda
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
"For linda" My company has an unlevered beta of 1.0. And my Company is financed with 50% debt and has a levered beta of 1.6. if the risk-free rate is 5.5 % and the market risk premium is 6%, how much is the additional premium that my company's shareholders require to be compensated for financial risk?
Expert:  Linda_us replied 5 years ago.
The question look complete now but please create a new post.

CLICK HERE TO POST

Regards

Linda

Expert:  Linda_us replied 5 years ago.
I have noticed that you have posted this question again. If you need any explanation with this question please let me know.

Or if you want me to solve it by different method I can do that also.

Regards

Linda