I was checking back on this and I just noticed what the problem was. These answers are for exam 40650500! This is the exam for which you were making separate posts of the questions and it's the first one on the .pdf of the crisis exams. I don't know if you can do anything about submitting answers for the wrong exam. Very sorry, I did type "40650600" in the heading.
Here are the answers for exam #40650600 for comparison with your own.
1. B. self-advocacy.
2. C. consider involuntary hospitalization.
3. A. gravely disabled.
4. C. elderly.
5. D. developmental crisis.
6. B. identity versus role confusion.
7. C. Educational statements
8. C. attending behavior.
9. D. suicide.
10. B. refer him to a physician.
11. D. Using the ABC model
12. A. 15-19
13. C. identify the precipitating event.
14. A. pregnancy.
15. D. seeking autonomy.
16. B. explore the client's perception.
17. C. an open-ended question.
18. A. reflection
19. C. Eric Erikson
20. A. generativity versus stagnation.
Hope this helps!