Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

HCA 230 NEED TONIGHT HCA 230 Due 9-8 CheckPoint Coping

Customer Question

HCA 230 NEED TONIGHT

HCA 230 Due 9-8 CheckPoint Coping and Support Strategies Compose a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you describe the different coping and support strategies for dealing with stress-related medical issues. Include the following strategies: • Action-facilitating support o Instrumental o Informational • Nurturing support o Esteem o Emotional o Social network Include any personal observations in utilizing any of these strategies. Include detailed speaker’s notes. Post as a Microsoft® PowerPoint® attachment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.

Do you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i need help on the other one the assignment would you be able to help me on this
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
and on the other one yes if you could have this soon. it is 9 pm my time would this be something you could get to in the next couple of hours?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there any way that you could help me with some of the ones that I have posted for this week?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i definately need the cultural views one that is my big assignment due tomorrow please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
would you be able to do the cultural views of healthcare tonight? that is the only one i am in need of right now? please? i haven't heard from you in awhile?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there any way youcould help me on some of the assignment that i have posted please?