Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

FOR CHRIS. . . Answer each of the following questions in one

FOR CHRIS. . .
Answer each of the following questions in one or two paragraphs . .

1.List seven strategies for effective communication presented in your text.

2.Describe the three thought patterns that violent teens demonstrate during conflict situations. Explain how early childhood professionals can help young children in each of these areas.

2.What is continuity , and why is it considered an indicator of a quality early childhood program? Describe two factors that cause a lack of continuity in early childhood programs.

4.On your first job as an early childhood professional , you encounter a child who has difficulty with every type of transition-from switching activities to arriving and departing. Describe some steps you can take to help the child with transitions.

5.Describe the four levels of listening.

PART A: Answer both of the following questions in1 or 2 paragraphs. Between 20-30 sentences.

1. Using explanations or examples , outline Kohlberg's ideas about moral development. Explain how Carol Gilligans ideas about moral development differ from those of Kohlberg.

2.Describe dissociative disorders in general and several specific disorders of this kind by way of illustration. Contrast dissociative disorders with somatoform disorders, briefly explaining two such disorders.

PART B:Answer each othe following in 2-5 sentences .

1.With respect to aging, differentiate disengagement theory and activity theory.

2.In the context or operant conditioning, what is shaping ?

3.How was factor analysis used to create Hans Eysenck's trait theory of personality ?

4.Briefly, in terms of human behavior , how would you define or explain latent learning?

PART C: Circle the letter of the one best answer to each questions.

1.Soloman Ash's experiments explored the nature of. . .
a. compliance
b.conformity
c.attachment
d.obedience

2.An emphasis on the development of an inferiority complex was of special interest of. . .
a.Sigmund Freud
b.Karen Horney
c.AlXXXXX XXXXX
d.Carl Jung

3. In the human body, the rate at which food is converted into energy is called. . .
a.metabolism
b.conversion
c.the set point
d.the weight set point

4. A positive reinforcement is to adding something to the enviroment as a/an _______ reinforcement is to taking something out of the enviroment.
a.neutral
b.aversive
c.negative
d.partial

i am sorry u did not get this if u cAN HELP I NEWED IT BY WED LET ME KNOW BEFORE IT GETS TO LATE THANKS

Hello Diane,

I don't known that much about early childhood programs (the first five questions). You probably need to post those as separate questions, open to all Homework experts. I can help out with #2 of Part A, Part B, and Part C. I will post them as separate answers. How does that sound?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes thanks when can i get this

Hello Diane,

PART A:

Please click here for the solution document.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WHERE R THE OTHERS

Hello Diane,

Like I said, I will post them as three separate answers. If the first answer is satisfactory, please accept. I'm working on 'Part B' now.

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thanks chris i thought u wanted to get done and we accept all and do bonus but i will accept them as u sent them and let me know the last one so i can do bouus. thanks so much dont mean to rush just did not understand what u were saying

Hello Diane,

Please click here for the answers to PART B.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i can't open it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i got part B THANKS XXXXX AND WAIT FOR PART C
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what word was it because they both look the same to me

Hello Diane,

When you had trouble opening the document, I opened it myself and saw some minor grammar error. Don't remember exactly what it was. I also realigned the right margin that was uneven.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thaNKS CHRIS I GOT IT DID U GET YOUR BONUS
Yes I did. Thank you so much! Speak to you soon.