Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

For Alex could you assist with this Analyze the reason for

Hello, could you assist with this? Analyze the reason for the type of organizational structure employed by the organization, and identify the key positions that support that organizational structure. The company is Kudler Fine Foods. They pride themselves on selling the finest whole foods. Are you familiar with the grocery chain "Whole Foods"? This organization is like that. Please let me know if you can assist. This is due tomorrow. Thanks.  It has to be about 350 words long.

Alex :

Hi, yes I will have something for you by morning. Thanks!

Thank you!

Alex :

I assume this is just an overview of the organizational structure. And yes, I'm familiar with Whole Foods.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Alex are you familiar with Human Resources management?
Yes, I do HRM assignments. I responded to your question. Thanks!