I'll look over these question and see if I can assist you. When is your deadline?
Here are the answers to exam #40631900 for comparison with your own.
1. B. The Counterfeit Access Device and Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986
2. A. Identity fraud
3. D. The Child Pornography Protection Act of 1996
4. B. New York v. Ferber.
5. C. NIPC
6. D. child seduction.
7. C. Miller v. California
8. D. Cyber
9. A. Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996.
10. D. Children Pornography Prevention Act of 1996.
11. C. Spoofing
12. A. sophistication of hackers and phishers.
13. A. Infraguard
14. B. pharming.
15. B. Birth certificate
17. C. cyberterrorism.
18. C. critical data threat.
19. A. Homeland Security
20. C. WareZ
Hope this helps!
I just saw the reply. I'll take a look at #40695400 and see if I can assist you with that exam.
Here are the answers to exam #40630000 for comparison to your own.
1. B. increase their striking power.
2. C. tactical typology.
3. D. terrorists can easily detonate nuclear weapons.
4. D. large groups with foreign support.
5. B. the bomb.
6. C. altruistic suicide.
7. B. Terrorism is the result of actions by angry, disorganized young men.
9. A. the hawala system.
10. A. social construct
11. C. financing.
12. C. the underground economy
13. A. Cultural recognition frame
14. D. a network of donors in the Middle East
15. C. politically motivated
16. C. A typology explains terrorism from a tactical perspective.
17. C. has been rejected by mainstream society.
18. D. meaning framework.
19. A. meaningless yet powerful.
20. C. disinformation.
You seem to be best served when you split these exams into several posts of few questions each and open them to all Homework experts. You might try this with #40630300. Good luck!