BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Anyone who is good at biochemistry and a professor, associate

Customer Question

Anyone who is good at biochemistry and a professor, associate professor? I need your help! Please contact me.
Category: Homework
Expert:  HelpfulHomework replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

How may I help?

DM

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your response. Are you in the US? Someone who is in the US can help me with my problem.
Yes, how can I help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need a proctor who can complete the proctor form and return to college. Do you think you can do that?
I'm not sure I understand. What do you need me to do besides complete the form?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for not explaining enough. Would you tell me which state are you in first if you don't mind?
NY, but I dont think I'll be able to do something in person.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I understand. I want you to complete the form and I will submit it to the college. Then the school will contact you if you are the right person to proctor me. If the school give you the exam, could you let me solve the problems for as long as I want to have the time, please? I will pay $100 bonus per exam. I have three exams. Please help.
What is involved in proctoring?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you complete the form, that means you will be in the same room the whole time while I take the exam. I am given for two hours for each exams but apparently I am asking you to complete the form and give the exams to me. Two exams will be online so you will be given the password XXXXX be able to access to the test. And the other one will be paper test. Before you can make decision, you need to be a professor, associate professor, or someone proctor is included in his job description.
I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to help as I cannot be physically at a specific location. I will opt out and allow other experts to help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You do not have to in the same room though. You can just complete the form, that's it. and give the exams to me through e-mail. Don't you think you can still help me?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to help. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have you read the conversation that I had with another expert? Do you understand what you have to do for me?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I did and I do. Provided I don't need to send anything by regular mail I can help. When are you thinking you will need me? BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
May I ask you which state do you live in? Also, I need to confirm that if you are a professor, assistant professor, associate professor, librarian, or works at testing center in order to be illegible for proctoring. You do not need to send me anything by mail but you should send me the test through e-mail after scanning.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am in PA. I am a lecturer at a local college. BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. good. In order to process, I would need your name, position, phone number, e-mail address, and complete professional mailing address. If you do not want to expose your personal information, please e-mail me the information. Once you become illegible to proctor me, I will pay $80 bonus first, then I will pay additional $50 for mailing including on this website when the exam is completed. The mailing should not exceed more than $15. You need to mail out the completed exam back to the college. In addition, when I send you the answers, you need to mark the scantron. If you can do so, I will tell you my e-mail address.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Click this link. Thank you. BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it the office address at the college? I would need the college address. Also, I am not sure if you can be a visiting lecturer for proctoring. It's not like TA, is it? Is it like a assistant professor?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
That is the college. I am not a TA... I teach the classes at the college. BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. The information is sent out and the college will contact you shortly.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You have sent out all the e-mails to college right? I am asking this for you to answer this so I can accept! Thanks!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Everything they've sent, I've replied to, so I think we're good! Thanks! BMW