getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

Your managing director asks if you can participate in a seminar

Your managing director asks if you can participate in a seminar that the firm is doing on tax efficient financial planning. He would like you to send him, in memo form, the various types of vehicles that can be used by clients to reduce the various kinds if taxation.

Prepare a memo to the managing director that explains the different vehicles available that can be used for each of the following:

Minimize income tax
Minimize capital gains tax
Minimize estate tax
Concentrate on the vehicles, not the strategies because another of your colleagues will be summarizing those.

with refences
Category: Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 3 years ago.

getsetgo :

Thanks for requesting me to answer this question

getsetgo :

Is there any word count requirement?

getsetgo :

Hello

Customer:

150 and refernce

getsetgo :

ok

getsetgo :

I am on it

Customer:

how much will it cost

getsetgo :

I will post the answer for the price you have offered

getsetgo :

if you like the work, you may add bonus

Customer:

i did offer that price

getsetgo :

positive feedback is always appreciated.

Customer:

i didnt offer that price

Customer:

i give you a boues for my last question

getsetgo :

yes, I received the bonus for last question

Customer:

but i asked a question but didnt put a price on it

getsetgo :

Well, in this regard you may check with JA. I see if I answer the question, I would get $8.

Customer:

that fine i dont mind becuase you are good at what you do \

Customer:

how long will it take for an answer

getsetgo :

15 minutes or so

Customer:

cool ok do i accept on here or what

getsetgo :

you wait please. Accept after I post the answer

Customer:

ok

getsetgo :

Done

Customer:

HOW DO I CHECK IT

getsetgo :

Please download your answer Here

getsetgo :

Have you received the answer?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

here is two questions how can i add them in and i need to have cars names on them like toytoa or chevy

getsetgo :

I did not get you. Is that related to this question?

Customer:

yes

getsetgo :

you may accept this answer and post the question in new thread.

getsetgo :

I will see if I can do that

Customer:

there are the questions examples of industries that may represent that CR

short terms and long term and prices are formed

getsetgo :

please provide exact question

Customer:

she wants ex of industries that may represent it

getsetgo :

industry -A: FMCG, consumer electronics

getsetgo :

industry-B: oil and gas, soft drink

Customer:

she wants to know short trem and long term the differece on it and how the prices are

getsetgo :

This is new question. I will appreciate if you could please post it as new question and accept this answer if you are satisfied with the memo I have written.

getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level