Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

This assignment is related to the fictional Riordan company-

•Complete section related to Riordan's current supply chain •Complete section on Long term warranties •3 corresponding slides - one for each of the above topics (Intro, Current Supply chain and Long term warranties) •Include on reference in writing •950-1000 word minimum I will need this by Saturday and I will throw in a bonus.

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/Riordan/RioMfgHome002.htm
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.

Alex : Hi. I've got a few other projects today. Is there a possibility of extension. Not sure if I can get it done today but will try. Can you post the details from the link?
Customer:

Tomorrow will be fine. Same link as yesterday -https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/Riordan/RioMfgHome002

Customer:

Need 500 words with a reference regarding Riordans current supply chain / 500 words with a reference on long term warranties for Riordan and 3 corresponding slides with speaker notes

Customer:

I will pay you $30.00 bonus if I can get it tonight

Alex : That site is password XXXXX Can you copy from that page and post in here?
Customer:

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/Riordan/RioMfgHome002

Customer:

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

Customer:

Riordan Manufacturing Intranet

Home
Internet Site
Finance & Accounting
Sales & Marketing
Human Resources
Operations
Information Technology

Riordan Industries

Virtual Organizations

Riordan Manufacturing

Riordan Manufacturing is a global plastics manufacturer employing 550 people with projected annual earnings of $46 million. The company is wholly owned by Riordan Industries, a Fortune 1000 enterprise with revenues in excess of $1 billion.

Its products include plastic beverage containers produced at its plant in Albany, Georgia, custom plastic parts produced at its plant in Pontiac, Michigan, and plastic fan parts produced at its facilities in Hangzhou, China. The company's research and development is done at the corporate headquarters in San Jose. Riordan's major customers are automotive parts manufacturers, aircraft manufacturers, the Department of Defense, beverage makers and bottlers, and appliance manufacturers.

Mission

Our Focus

• Six Sigma, leading edge R&D and exceeding ISO 9000 standards define the attitude and abilities of Riordan Manufacturing.

• We are industry leaders in using polymer materials to provide solutions to our customers challenges.

• Our R&D is, and will remain, the industry leader in identifying industry trends.

Our Customer Relationships

• We will strive to be a solution provider for our customers and not be a part of our customers challenges.

• Long-term relationships will be sought by maintaining rigorous quality controls, innovative solutions, a responsive business attitude and reasonable pricing.

Our Employees

• We will maintain an innovative and team oriented working environment.

• By assuring that our employees are well informed and properly supported, we will provide a climate focused on the long term viability of our company.

Our Future

• We must be focused in achieving and maintaining reasonable profitability to assure that the financial and human capital is available for sustained growth.

History

The company was founded by Dr. Riordan, a professor of chemistry, who had obtained several patents relative to processing polymers into high tensile strength plastic substrates. Sensing the commercial applications for his patents, Dr. Riordan started Riordan Plastics, Inc. in 1991.

Initially, the company's focus was on research and development and the licensing of its existing patents, but in 1992 Dr. Riordan obtained venture capital which he used to purchase a fan manufacturing plant in Pontiac, MI. At that time, the company's name was changed to "Riordan Manufacturing, Inc." In 1993, the company expanded into the production of plastic beverage containers when it acquired a manufacturing plant in Albany, GA.

The company's most recent expansion took place in 2000 when it opened its operations in China. At that time, the entire fan manufacturing operation was moved from Michigan to China and the Pontiac, MI facility was retooled for the manufacture of custom plastic parts.

Copyright 2003, 2004, 2006 © by Apollo Group, Inc.

Alex : Ok. What's the absolute latest for the bonus and being on time? And what time zone?
Customer: Saturday by noon-EST
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.