Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Need these tonight. Please help

judybailey52

Can someone help me with these questions and have them to me by tonight? They need to be at least 200 words and add any references that you may use. Thank you i advance. 1.What do you notice about your own response to literature? Which parts of Rosenblatt’s and Langer’s theories do you relate to and why? Briefly describe each theory. 2.What might a response to a book through art, music, drama, writing, or movement demonstrate about involvement with and understanding of the books? How might these kinds of responses stimulate learning? 3.What are the benefits of having students respond to the literature they read? What types of response activities would you use to help students make connections to their readings?

I found this one that you wanted by Thursday night. Is this the one you wanted me to look at?

Judy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes this is the one.
It is 7:30. I'll need some research time. How late (EST)?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

by midnight

Great! Hopefully before that, but that is doable.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.