Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Former straight A Student - Now Mom
Experience:  Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Hi My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a college senior who will soon

Customer Question

Hi My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a college senior who will soon receive their bachelors degree in special education / regular education. This week I am required to interview a special education director to learn about the following issues.
1. How has the legal system evolved, as it applies to special education, over the past 20 years, and how has that affected the legal framework for special education today.
2. How does the leagl framework differ fro special need students and regular students in private and public schools.
3. Who monitors the jimplementation and evaluation of IEP's in private and public schools.
4. In the special education directors opinion, (which is yours) are there any elements of special education. Explain?
Please elaborate on each answer if you would like, my assignment requires me to write 1750 words including the introduction and conclusion which I will begin working on.
If you can answer these questions for me by tomorrow evening I would really appreciate it. My paper is due by Sunday and I have to begin working on it.
Thank you,
Candace
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 2 years ago.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, do you have a required length for each of the questions or do you just need the answers for them? Should the answers be opinions from the director or fact supported, research answers?

Customer:

Hi, the required length of the paper is 1750 words, the main focus of the paper is the interview and than I am going to add what I have learned from the interview and my introduction and conclusion. So please elaborate as much as you would like. Now the answers should be fact supported because they are based on laws that have been set for special needs students. However, the answers would also be stated from the director and how they operate at their school district. Now as for questions # XXXXX that question asks for the directors opinion and an explaination.

Customer:

Thank you, Candace

Customer:

Also when they are fact supported can you add the citation and reference so I can include that fact and than I can write the rest in my own words.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, Okay. I can provide both. Keep in mind, however, that when you cite an interview in APA format you cite only in the text, not in the references and that you would cite to the person you interview, for example, the cite would be "(Personal interview, A. Lastname, August 31, 2011).

Customer:

Ok thank you for that information, I had some trouble understanding how to site this type of information. Would you be able to send me the answers by tonight, even though I have until Sunday to submit my paper we have just had an unexpected death in the family and I will not be here this weekend. So I am trying to submit all my work by tomorrow night.

Customer:

Thank you again,

Customer:

Candace

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, I can have this for you by Friday but it is already over 9PM where I am so tonight would not be possible for me. But I can have this for you during the day tomorrow.

Customer:

Hi that would be great.

Customer:

I will wait for you to send it.

Customer:

Thank you,

Customer:

Candace

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer:

Thank you,

Customer:

Candace

Experience: Degrees in Eng., econ; JD (law), MBA, former valedictorian & winner of academic scholarship

Thank you.

I hope it helps you with your work.