What are the questions?
Student Web Scavenger Hunt
Log on to the University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. Which three reviewing services are available to students through the Center for Writing Excellence?
2. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips about how to format a paper?
3. What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for Writing Excellence)
1. What three databases are included in the General Resources category in the University Library?
2. What are three database examples from the Specialized Resources category in the University Library?
3. What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian?
1. From your student website, how do you access your reading assignments for this course?
2. What chapter from the text Keys to College Studying is part of the reading assignment for Week Four of this course?
3. Where on your student website will you be able to find your schedule and course grades for all courses completed to date?
1. What six documents are contained in the “Toolkit Essentials” section of the Learning Team Toolkit?
2. According to the Learning Team Toolkit section, “Why Learning Teams?” what are the four essential functions filled by Learning Teams that are especially beneficial to working adult learners?
1. What is the phone number for University of Phoenix technical support? (Hint: Use the “Help” button in the top right corner of the page.)
2. Where can you find information about who to contact for questions regarding student disabilities?
3. What three National Testing Programs does the University of Phoenix award credit for?
4. Name one form of misconduct in the Student Code of Conduct. (Hint: The Student Code of Conduct is located in the Academic Catalog).