Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Hi Chris, I know you have a writing back ground. I was wondering

Hi Chris,

I know you have a writing back ground. I was wondering if this was something you'd be able to help me with?

When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Tomorrow night. There will be a bonus included. If you have a specific amount in mind please let me know.

Thank you

If you could add a bonus of $20 that would be appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ok I can do $20. I understand it is short notice. Thanks

Thanks. I'll post a reply by tomorrow at 6:00 pm CDT, if not sooner.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Chris,

Wow that was quick. I looked over it real quick. I have a question though, is any of it quoted or paraphrased from somewhere or did you use your own words? I am asking so that I won't lose points for not doing a proper citation.

No, actually I wrote in my own words based on memory of having read and written about these issues before. I did use for defining "paradigm." If you want to add a couple of references from relevant sites, that's fine.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes Please. It you could add the references that would be great. APA Please. Thank you. I should have specified.
References are added.