Hello, and thanks for the question.
1)The Mayflower Compact...
was the first "constitution" adopted in North America.
10. was swept to victory by Sherman's victory at Atlanta.
11. provided for Maine to enter the Union as a free state in 1820, and Missouri to enter as a slave state the following year.
12. As the 1840 election demonstrated, the Whigs held the edge in party discipline and mass loyalty.
13. improved slightly because, even though their wages were declining relative to living costs, they benefited from a heightened sense of charity among the middle class.
14. it produced and exported 1.5 million bales of raw cotton, over two-thirds of the world supply.
15. Most of the Irish who arrived were poverty-stricken peasants.
16. whites were armed and, except in coastal South Carolina, outnumbered slaves.
17. Americans to vacate their houses or take in British troops on the demand of any commander.
18. Abolition of slavery in the Oregon Territory.
19. suffered from famine and diseases that killed more than half the population.
Hope this helps!