Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

i need the question and answers for exam 007667RR i need both

Customer Question

for chris i need the question and answers for exam 007667RR i need both because the r gonna to be in a difference order
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Diane,

Yes, the questions change when you restart the exam. They are taken from the previous music appreciation exams you have already taken. I won't know what which questions these are until you post them.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok when can we do this u have to tell me how to paste angain because i can get them to u faster how many can i pasdte at a time i wont need u for all of them its 9.17 here now can we make an appointment at 2 today my time' i will try to get in touch with u about 15 before if u dont hear from me then i am not back is that ok
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, around 2:00 pm your time should work. To copy the question and choices: Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text you want to copy, then click and hold the left mouse button, while pulling your mouse over the text. This will highlight the text. Then, release the left mouse button. Now, with the cursor over the highlighted text, right click the mouse for options, and select 'copy'. Then, in the question box, right click your mouse again and select 'paste' and you will have copied and pasted the text.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok my grandaughter here she can help me see u then
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, talk to you later!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok iam on line r u ready i will only sent u the ones i get stuck on
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, send the questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok if time goes by i am still here but i am answering questions
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I'll have this open if you need to post questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do it get to u i have copy it

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

After you copy a question, then paste it in your reply, instead of typing every question. Are you able to do this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we tried it but it did not work what am i doing wrong
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click on Start, then Run and type in "clipbrd" (without the quotes). A window will open with the text you have copied. If the text doesn't appear, you may not be able to copy and paste the questions from the online exam and will have to type the ones you are stuck on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Which one of the following composers sometimes featured American folk melodies in his compositions?

Alphonsus wants to include unified timbre in part of his cantata. How will this be accomplished?

The pitch produced by a clarinet is modified by the use of. . .

The term _______ is an Italian word meaning "joke."

The principal form of Chinese opera today is known as

they will not let me paste the choices !

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

The violins will have a solo and will all play harmony notes.

Reeds

Scherzo

Jingju

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

who wrote Don Giovanni

word painting is a technique commonly used by composers of. . .

which one of the following composers featured american folk melodies in his compositions

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

who wrote Don Giovanni

Lorenzo Da Ponte or Mozart (whichever is a choice)

madrigals.

which one of the following composers featured American folk melodies in his compositions

Aaron Copland

How are you doing? What question # XXXXX you on?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im fine and yourself were on question 20 .

julio wants the chorus to sing a selection of music very softly . what will julio write in that section to convey his wishes ?

a. ) mp

b.) pp

c.) f

d.) p

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

b.) pp

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bachs cantata no. 140 is an intricate reconstruction of a. . .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Von Bingens play a virtues is a good example of a type of music called . . .

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

well-known hymn.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Plainchant (this should be a choice)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

a ____ is a type of fold song that tells a story

ballad ?

broadside ?

canon ?

hoedown ?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

a ____ is a type of fold song that tells a story.

ballad

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Notes in a major key are considered to be _____ notes.

sad?

happy?

bland?

flat?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

which of the following terms refers to a slight deviation from the exact rhythm ?

Public enemy citation of "Dont Worry Be Happy " is a/an ______ statement about the quality of contemporary black music

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

happy

Public enemy citation of "Don't Worry Be Happy " is a/an ______ statement about the quality of contemporary black music

derogatory (if this is a choice)

What # XXXXX we on now?

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
were on the last 2 . where is the other 2 questions ?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Which two? I don't believe I missed any.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you soo much i am finished and i have PASSED !

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CHRIS THANK U SO MUCH IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS WHEN I GET PAID I WILL BE SENTING U A BONUS . I HAVE FINISH THE FRIST SEM. I MADE AN 87 ON THE FINAL I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH U IN THE NEXT SEM, THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Diane,

That's great. You made a high score and you answered the majority yourself! Glad I could help out and look forward to assisting you again soon.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just got your feed look forward to that bounes be seeing u soon
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Diane,

Thank you once again. Hope to be assisting you soon!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
chris will can we get on line again for another exam after the 3th of sept maybe sat if u not busy or friday let me know
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Diane,

Yes, Friday afternoon probably would be good.