Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

I jave a essay due sunday do you think you can help with same

I jave a essay due sunday do you think you can help with same bonus

Thanks for the request.

May I know the details of that essay?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Week Three Assignment-Ethnic Groups and Discrimination

Due Week Three Day Seven (Sunday)

Post your response to the following Assignment in the Assignment Section.

Resources: Racial and Ethnic Groups, the Internet, and the University Library

• Due Date: Day 7 Assignment Section.
  • Select an ethnic group to which you belong. If you identify with more than one group, choose the group with which you most identify or about which you would like to learn more.
  • Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay, answering the following questions:

o Conduct research to determine if the group colonized or if it immigrated to the United States. Did the group face prejudice, segregation, racism or any combination of the three? If so, how and why? Include your research findings in your essay. You may search through chapters of the text as part of your research.

o Was the group affected by any of the following forms of discrimination, or did it participate in any of the following forms of discrimination? If so, describe:

• Dual labor market
  • Environmental justice issues
  • Affirmative action
  • Redlining
  • Double jeopardy
  • Institutional discrimination
  • Reverse discrimination
  • Glass ceiling, glass walls, or glass escalator

o Do you culturally identify more with the ethnic group you examined, with United States mainstream culture, or with both equally?

• Format your essay according to APA requirements.
I can help in this. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do you think you might could help me with a dq questions
Please post and I will take a look. Are those DQs for tonight? Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no thuresday an dit is just 1
Ok please post the question in a new thread? Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no thuresday an dit is just 1

Review the scenarios in Appendix D. Imagine yourself working as a human

services worker in each of these scenarios.

• Post your response to these questions:

• 1) Which theoretical approach would most influence your reaction in each situation and why?

2) Beyond theoretical approaches, what tactics would you use in the real world to improve these situations?

Responses need to be sure to address both questions and reflect what you have learned from your readings. Word count 200-300 words.

Scenario 1

You are a human service worker at a homeless shelter for women and their children. The goals of the shelter are to (1) provide food and shelter on a temporary basis to women and their children, and (2) assist mothers in finding permanent shelter, employment, and child care. You are assigned to work with a single, depressed mother with two young children.

Scenario 2

You are a social worker for a home care agency. One of your clients is an 85-year-old widower living alone, with his closest relative 1,200 miles away. Both his mental and physical health are deteriorating. The client receives a small monthly Social Security check, and has only Medicare Part A, which typically pays for inpatient hospital expenses. Because he often forgets to take his medication and has been found wandering throughout the neighborhood, he needs 24-hour supervision.

Scenario 3

You are an intake worker for a help line that receives calls from battered women. You receive a call from a woman who is eight months pregnant. The woman reports that after a drinking binge, her husband kicked her in the stomach because dinner was not prepared when he wanted it.

I will help on that but can you please open a new thread for that? We have to abide with the site policy. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok i will sorry
No problem..I am still working on this essay. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
take your time I have until sunday to turn it in.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.