RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

Hi have a home-work question for you, it have to be original

Hi have a home-work question for you, it have to be original and with reference. I will like it by Friday Evening, can you let me know if anyone can or if Toneemarie is avaialble if she can help me out.

Detail

BUSN310-1103B-06 International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
Assignment Name: Unit 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 3-5 pages
Details: An upcoming meeting with your new company's chief executive officer (CEO) and other executives is a great opportunity for you to share your knowledge of potentially defective products being sold to customers. You are not sure if others are aware of this issue, and the defective products could possibly lead to serious injuries. To complicate matters, you are uncertain about your organization’s ethical guidelines because none have been communicated.

How would you present this issue to the CEO, directors, and managers? What specific courses of action would you recommend with respect to internal actions and customer notification?

In the longer term, what can be done to ensure that a strong sense of business ethics permeates your company? Consider aspects of the organization’s structure (such as adding an oversight function) as well as supporting policies and procedures.

Answer the following questions regarding the scenario described:
•How would you effectively present the issue of potentially defective products to the CEO, other directors, and managers?
•How would you specifically notify customers of such an occurrence?
•What kind of internal actions would you take to prevent future problems?
•What can be done to ensure that a strong sense of business ethics permeates your company?
Compile your answers into a 3–5-page Word document, and cite any references that you may have used in APA format. (125 points)

You will be graded on the quality of your recommendations as well as the organization and professional development of your ethics implementation and defective product notification plans.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi PD, I can assist with this question.

Will get posted by thurs or sooner?

thanks

tonee

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Toneemarie looking forward for you to answer my question and I will accept and diffinately I will ask for you anytime. You have a pleasant night.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi there posting answer this pm.

thanks,

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi PD, here is the info. I kept writing past the page requirement. Feel free to cut it down. The answers are in the first 5 pages anyway...

thanks,

tm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t4y3i2wx1uynpe6/company-ethics-11.doc

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Toneemarie can you revised the home work and not used so many other people words I need more of your own words the similarity score is very high I am going to get a zero please let me know if you can

Thanks.

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi I will revise and repost.

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst