Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Select and read a recent (since 2005) professional journal

Select and read a recent (since 2005) professional journal article that pertains to language acquisition principles for ELL students.

b) Write a 500-750 word essay in which you summarize the article and then address the following:

i) State how teachers might apply information from the article to their personal situation.

ii) React to the article through a synthesis of your opinion on the article's content.

c) Use appropriate SEI terminology throughout the paper. Use the Walqui article to describe how each factor affects second language acquisition and how teachers can support the acquisition of a second language.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
Is this the one you need?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yah..
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
when's this one due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Friday..the latest Sat. Does that work?
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
That works. I will have it ready for you on Friday. For this one, a $12.00 bonus would be appreciated because I only need to find the one article. Will that work?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Great.. Thank you.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
Hi there. Could you send me the link or full-text of the Walqui article? I just realized that I need that for this assignment.

Thanks!

Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
As soon as you can send it would be great!

Thanks,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
Yes, indeed it does! Thank you. I've already chosen an article, so I can work on this now. I'll have it ready for you by 10pm EST. I hope that's OK.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

great. thanks!

Expert:  Gwyn replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.