RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

i need help with this assignmentAssignmentFirst, read

Customer Question

i need help with this assignment Assignment First, read Chapter 9 of Research for Legal Professionals. Next, review the Bibe Fact Pattern located in DocSharing. Finally, sign into Lexis and locate sources that answer the following questions: 1. List two law review articles that you have located that are relevant to any of the legal issues in the Bibe case (e.g. intoxication and contracts, duress, and contracts). First, state step-by-step how you located the law reviews. Next, in at least one paragraph, explain the relevance of each law review article to the legal issue. 2. List at least 5 key words that you would use to conduct a Lexis case search in order to locate cases relevant to the Bibe scenario. 3. List five cases that are relevant to your research of Bibe case issues. Select the best cases you have found. Prepare a case brief of ONE of these cases of your choice. For the remaining four cases, in at least one sentence, explain their relevance to the Bibe scenario. 4. For one of the five cases that you located for question 2, click on the “Shepardize” button above the case name and citation at the top of the page. Note the number of cases that cited the case. If no courts have cited the case, please indicate this with a “0.” 5. Locate at least one relevant federal or state statute that relates to the Bibe case. Hint: You might first search your state statutes for contract related statutes. In at least one sentence, explain the relevance of each statute to the Bibe scenario. 6. List at least one relevant federal or state rule of court that relates to the Bibe case. Hint: You might first try the rules of civil procedure for your state for rules related to this case. In at least one sentence, explain the relevance of each rule of court to the Bibe scenario. 7. Using the Internet, list at least one state or federal government agency website that would provide information relevant to the Bibe case. Read more: i need help with this assignment Assignment First, read - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/4tvay-need-help-assignment-assignment-first-read.html#ixzz1Vj2K4Wdd
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hi, I will take a look at accessing this question. When is the answer due?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer :

This answer was due two days ago. I do lose points for every day the question is not answered. The e-mail indicates that the question has been answered, but apparently it does not seem to be so. How soon can you finish it?

Customer :

Do you have a legal background?

Customer :

I need the answer tomorrow. Can you promise to be done by tomorrow?

Customer :

After this can you answer this question? See below.

Customer :

Customer :

Unit 5 project for: American Business History Class. The question below is to be answered as soon as possible. I will pay you just do it for me. It does not need to be very long. I need this badly. More to come if this is done correctly and you can choose any Pre 1920 business or factory that one could establish in those days. The choice is yours.

In this project, you will create a historically based, yet fictional, company. You will decide what type of industry you would like to research, and what year the company will begin operations. The company must begin operations prior to 1920.

You must answer the following questions in addition to providing any other information that you feel is relevant. In addition to the course text and other readings, feel free to incorporate additional outside resources. Please do not use Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, or any encyclopedia resource for this assignment. Also, strive to remain historically accurate. For example, do not create an Internet software firm in 1850.

Your Unit 5 Project should be approximately two double-spaced pages in length. Please be sure to use APA-style formatting and documentation. Also, each Unit 5 Project should include the following:

1. What is the organizational structure of your company?

2. How large is your business?

3. Where are you located?

4. What resources do you need to run your business?

5. How will you get these resources?

6. How much capital will it require to start your business?

7. Where will you get this capital?

8. How will you get your goods to the consumer?

9. Who is your target consumer?

10. How will they know about your product?

11. Are there any legal considerations that you will need to account for?

• A conclusion

• An APA-style reference page

ID: SS340-05-09-P

Take a look at this answer it and you will be paid also.

RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

HI Kaiba, I cant answer this without the Bibe case information... I need access to the Bibe article/case?

thanks,

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What else do you need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What else do you need? Let me see what I can do to get it to you.

This is the Bibe Memo. Please expedite this for me, I am well behind.

MEMO

TO: Paralegal

FROM: Senior Partner

RE: New Client

DATE: April 24, 2007

Yesterday I met with a new client, Mr. I.M. Bibe, who seeks my advice regarding a

contract he entered into last week. The facts are set forth below. One of our associates

has completed the research. All applicable materials are attached. Please read the facts

and the research and write an analysis for me so that I can discuss Mr. Bibe’s rights and

responsibilities with him.

Mr. Bibe is a thirty-two year old marketing executive who works for a computer chip

company. Mr. Bibe has a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with an emphasis

in accounting and a master’s degree in marketing. He began employment with his

current firm shortly after obtaining his master’s degree, starting out as a marketing

assistant and moving up over the last several years to various marketing positions.

Last Friday, Mr. Bibe and three co-workers left the office at lunch time, about 12:30

p.m., to celebrate the fact that they had reached their sales and marketing goals for last

year, which entitled each of them to a $150,000 bonus. This is the third year in a row that

Mr. Bibe and his group have reached their goals. Mr. Bibe and two of the co-workers

were drinking wine during lunch. A third co-worker, Owen Lotts, drank only water.

Each of them ordered a large salad to eat. While Mr. Bibe and the two co-workers

enjoyed their second bottle of expensive wine, Lotts began telling Mr. Bibe about a small

coffee shop that he wanted to sell. Lotts was aware that Mr. Bibe had been looking for a

small business to purchase. Lotts told Mr. Bibe that with the bonus money from the past

two years, Mr. Bibe could purchase Lotts’ coffee shop, that the coffee shop was a

profitable business, and it was worth well over the $300,000 asking price. Mr. Bibe

laughed and said, “It’s tempting, but I’m not interested right now.”

Lotts ordered a third bottle of wine for the group, and while they were drinking it, he

went to his car. He returned with some books that he said contained his business records.

Lotts again told Mr. Bibe what a great deal the coffee shop was, that Lotts had

consistently made over $30,000 per year profit on the shop, and that Mr. Bibe should buy

it. Mr. Bibe finally told Lotts to put the offer in writing. Lotts walked up to the bar and

returned with another bottle of wine and a blank piece of paper. Lotts poured the wine

for the group and poured another drink of water for himself. He then wrote the following

offer on the paper. “I, Owen Lotts, agree to sell, and I.M. Bibe agrees to purchase “The

Coffee Shop” at 12 N. Main Street for the sum of $300,000.” Lotts signed the paper and

gave it to Mr. Bibe, who took the paper while drinking the wine and said, “Oh, why not?

I’ve always wanted a profitable little side business.” Mr. Bibe then signed the paper.

Lotts paid the lunch and wine bill and the group left. By then it was 3:00 p.m, so the

group decided not to go back to the office. Mr. Bibe drove to his home, about 20 miles

away, and took a nap. He awoke about 8:00 p.m. with a headache, but immediately

remembered the events of the afternoon. He does not think he wants to purchase the

coffee shop and seeks our advice regarding whether or not he is bound by the contract he

signed.

Research has revealed that the relevant statute states:

“A person entirely without understanding has no power to make a contract of

any kind, but the person is liable for the reasonable value of things furnished

to the person necessary for the support of the person or the person’s family.”

Please analyze the statute along with the attached cases and write an analysis of whether

Mr. Bibe is bound by the contract.

Copyright 2000 Alana DeGarmo

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you work with that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am late in turning both of the assignments in. I got a new promotion at work and learning some new office paradigms have taken most of my time, and taking two demanding subjects this semester does not help. This is the only reason why I am asking for help. For every day I miss turning in the assignments, 5% gets deducted from my grade. I am a week behind. So you can see where I stand now. The semester has almost come to an end.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Ok Kaiba, I will finish the first today and the second asap.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Kaiba, I will not be able to complete this before the weekend. Opting out due to this being an urgent request. Requesting refund to your acct.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Please refund the payment to Kaiba, Payment made before all info was posted and while in chat mode. It is an urgent request cannot be completed before the weekend.

thank you,

Customer toneemarie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can't understand what mor information you need. I gave you the Bibe's memo from which you can formulate the answer. The amount of time spent discussing this I could have written it myself. What about the Economic History question that I sent you? You also need more information? That is a straight forward request. I can't understand why nobody is willing to call me even though I have given my number several times. This is frustrating. Believe me after this I will do no more business with your establishmentt. If you can't fullfil the obligation, please refund my money so we can part company in peace and I don't have to be mad. All there is to do is to send me via Pdf the answer, but I don't understand what is this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for letting me know. This has been dragging since Sunday. Please alert your people to tell me when my money will be credited back to my account. This is poor customer service on the part of the company with which you are doing business. If something could not be done by someone who is not a law expert, I am sure they have some lawyers who can take on this question; instead of them giving me the run around., indicating that someone has been chosen to work on the assignment but is not up to it.

This is why I posted it since Sunday; now at the eleventh hour, time constraints is the excuse. Thanks for helping.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I Just want to find out about my money. Has it been returned?