Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

1. From 2006 - 2016, the U.S. Department of Labor projects

1. From 2006 - 2016, the U.S. Department of Labor projects that the two fastest growing demographic groups will be:
Asians and Hispanics
Asians and non-Hispanics
Hispanics and Whites
Asians and Whites

2. Perspectives on the design of work can be classified into four major categories. Which of the following is not one of the categories?
Perceptual-motor approach
Biological approach
Mechanistic approach
Linguistic approach
Motivational approach

3. Which law requires 60 days notice of plant closings?
Worker Layoff and Plant Closing Act
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
Worker Relocation Amendment
Layoff Adjustment and Retraining Act

4. Many baby boomers are projected to keep working for all of the following reasons except:
There is no one available to take their place.
Insufficient retirement savings.
They define themselves by their work.
They are able to reduce the number of hours they work.

5. The most widely used technique in collecting data for job analysis is _________.
the interview
observation
the ncumbentire
the incumbent diary

6. Conducting a job analysis for managerial jobs offers a significant challenge to the analyst because of all of the following except:
Disparity across positions
Disparity between managers
Disparity across levels in the hierarchy
Disparity across industries

7. __________ is the foundation upon which all other HRM activities must be constructed. (Points : 1)
Employee analysis
Market analysis
Job analysis
Government regulation

8. Which of the following is an indirect cost of a selection process?
Interviewer's salary
Changes in the organization's public image
The price of the tests
Equipment used in a work sample test

9. The Functional Job Analysis assumes that jobs can be described in terms of basic relationships that the ncumbent has with his or her work. Which of the following in not one of those relationships?
Physically relating to things
Using mental resources to process data
Interacting with the artificial intelligence of machines
Interacting with people

10. The ___________ is a comprehensive paper-and-pencil test that generates two scores: the verbal score and the performance score.
Wonderlic Personnel Test
California Test of Mental Maturity
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
psychomotor ability simulation
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)