Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

Select an ethnic group to which you belong. If you identify

Select an ethnic group to which you belong. If you identify with more than one group, choose the group with which you most identify or about which you would like to learn more.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay in which you answer the following questions:

· Conduct research to determine if the group colonized or if it immigrated to the United States. Did the group face prejudice, segregation, racism, or any combination of the three? If so, how and why? Include your research findings in your essay. You may search through chapters of the text as part of your research.

· Was this group affected by any of the following forms of discrimination, or did it participate in any of the following forms of discrimination? If so, describe:

o Dual labor market
o Environmental justice issues

o Affirmative action

o Redlining

o Double jeopardy

o Institutional discrimination

o Reverse discrimination

o Glass ceiling, glass walls, or glass escalator

· Do you culturally identify more with the ethnic group you examined, with United States mainstream culture, or with both equally?

Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines.
Hello, and thanks for using Just Answer again! I have completed this essay from the perspective of the Polish. The completed paper is approximately 1000 words with references, APA formatting, cover sheet, etc. You could use it as a model for your own ethnic group choice or just paraphrase it. Please let me know if you would like me to provide the essay.

-Angela
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes! That would be a huge help. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.