atluriram
atluriram, Professor
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
22289965

Accounting

write 750–1,000 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. You are the senior accountant for your company. Your manager has just asked you for information on economic value added (EVA). He would like to know why the company is not using EVA it uses financial ratio analysis. Your manager has asked you to prepare a memo to the CEO that discusses the following: •Discuss the EVA concept •How is EVA determined? •Describe how the company can increase EVA. •Discuss why and how EVA relates to financial ratio analysis. (APA Format, at least 2 references)  (ADMIN NOTE:  I NEED THIS BACK BY 23 AUGUST).
Category: Homework
Expert:  atluriram replied 5 years ago.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

I undertook the assignment and will submit the answer before scheduled time

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

Your email to me said you answered my question. Since the answer is not posted yet I take it that you mean you have accepted my question, and understand the requirements, and the 23 August suspense. Is this correct?

atluriram :

Yes I undertook the assignment and will deliver the same before 23rd August

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

Status of this question is now "closed." I need a reply back on this on or before 23 August. Please advise on current status.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

The work is about to complete and will submit before 23 August. The "closed" status does not impact on this

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

Understood. Thanks.

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

I hereby submit the answer. You can download here

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

Received. Thanks.