RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Nena's 250 words on each of the following

Nena's need help need 250 words on each of the following: * Describe the hypotheses, research design and methodology * Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypotheses. This assignment is the culmination of the Research Proposal,--- "Juveniles from one-parent homes are more likely to commit crimes and be arrested than juveniles from two-parent homes." That is what I need my two things written about. Need at least two references and needs to be APA format. Please let me know if you can do this for me. I need this by Saturday, 8/20,11.

Thanks Nena

Toneemarie :

Hi Nena, what time saturday?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer:

Toneemarie

Customer:

I just need 250 words total and not 250 for each one of the subjects, I did not make myself clear, and I really was not celar about it when I wrote it to begin with. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks, Nena

Hi Nena nearly done.

tm

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.