Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Consider a specific moral question which might make it difficult

Consider a specific moral question which might make it difficult to accept the relativist's response. State the moral issue involved, and provide an explanation as to why you think a relativist might have problem giving a justified response to it

Hello, and thanks for the question.

Is there a word-length requirement? When is the deadline. Do you have a specific moral question in mind?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
150 Word Length- Deadline is tomorrow 5pm mountain standard time- No specific moral question- whatever is most knowledgable to you- THank you I greatly appreciate it!
You're welcome!

HelloCustomer

Please click here for the answer document.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there any way that I could work with you directly- via email or something? Sometimes I have a hard time getting a response on just answer. THanks!

Sorry, but per site rules there can't be any exchange of personally identifying info like email addresses. The best way to address a question directly to me is to simply begin your post with "For Chris M." I'll see it on the list of open questions and reply ASAP. I hope the response to the question on moral relativism was helpful.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have another request out there for an individual in which case he failed to respond- and is due next monday- would you be able to help me with that? I have already posted it to just answer
I see that the other open question is in the Writing subcategory of Homework. I'm not in that subcategory; it's for longer writing assignments (like the three-page assignment you posted). Sometimes, longer writing assignments require that you assign a higher value to the question. As for any relatively short writing assignments, I would be glad to help out.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have two more smaller questions for you- that are due next week- thursday

Can a person be skeptical about everything, or are there limits? Is it possible to doubt everything, or almost everything? Are there beliefs you possess that cannot be challenged or shown to be false? How might the skeptic respond to your claim that such a belief cannot be doubted? Identify one such specific belief and present your response to the skeptic. (If you don't have such a belief, explain how one could live while not accepting any claim as true.)

Question #2- In order to successfully complete this week's assignments, watch the following MSNBC video clip from Bing Videos:

Creationism and Science

After watching the video, explain what the basic issue is about teaching creationism (or Intelligent Design) in public school science classes. Indicate how you would resolve this dispute. Be sure to support your answer. Respond and reply to your fellow students.

I can help you with these provided you chose to "accept" my previous answer if it was helpful. Remember that experts only receive payment when you "accept" an answer. This is not to coerce you into accepting an answer, but understand that there is little motivation to provide answers when it is dubtful they will be "accepted."

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Gladly! THank you Will you be able to do those other two questions by next week.

Yes, I can do them by then. I can post the first one tomorrow and the second on Saturday.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Great Thank you SO much- I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hello again,

Please click here for the response to skepticism questions.

Hope this helps!

HelloCustomer

Just waiting for your response to the answer above before I upload the one for Creationism and Science.

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I accepted- Thanks so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.