Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

1.what is the role of the sender and receiver

1.what is the role of the sender and receiver or encoder/decoder in e-communication today? 2.How do you decide what type of communication tool to use? 3.what do you consider when selecting an e-communication channel in a professional environment versus a social environment? 4.what are some of the things you anticipate from the receiver or decoder side of the model today?
Hi, I'll happily explain this to you. Please let me know if around 300 words would be acceptable, and if it's alright for me to have it to you by tomorrow afternoon.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i need around 400 words would be acceptable.and tomorrow afternoon is okay with me.thank you so much.
Works for me! I'll have your answer for you then.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you have a nice day.
Here you go, here's my description of this concept; (link)

Please let me know if you need anything explained more thoroughly. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
on the paper you write got a (0) on the scare board for the paper.the question was what is the role of the sender and receiver or encoder/decoder in e-communication today?on all of these questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

eric or you working on the papers.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.