RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Writing Assignments The objective of the School of Information

Writing Assignments
The objective of the School of Information Systems writing assignments is to promote attitudes and skills that will improve a student’s ability to communicate in writing, develop research skills, documentation techniques, and encourage critical analysis of data and conclusions specific to the course learning outcomes and information systems and technology domain.

Requirement
You are to write a 6 - 8 page paper in the APA format about a topic related to Operating Systems.
Turn in the final copy of your research paper. The paper should be 6 to 8 pages in length. Also to be included are: a title page and a bibliography. The paper is to be in the APA format and edited by the student for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Additional requirements: The paper is to be typed, double-spaced, 12 font, using Times New Roman type.
NOTE: One of the criteria that you will be graded on is the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi I can answer this question. Answer per your specs. APA format with cites and references.

What is due date please ?

Thank you,

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Due date is 31 August. Thank you for the help.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi getting sources together, should have first draft fri or sooner.

thanks

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi will a comparison between Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, and Lotus notes be acceptable as a subject for Operating Systems?

Proceeding with this topic unless you let me know otherwise.

thanks

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think that will be fine, I liked the setup. I am checking with my instructor. As soon as I get word, it will be good.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

thanks, I will lock/close the question.

tm