Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

The viability of Social Security

The viability of Social Security within the next 20-30 years; and 2-3 recommendations that would improve the viability of Social Security for the next generation.  Detail how best these recommendations can be implemented within the highly political environment that exists with this issue (including factors such as the implementation itself, communication, education, support, etc).

Alex :

Hi, I can help you with this. What's the due date and the required word count? Thanks, Alex

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well it's actually due within the next few hours. I had actually started working on it, but I got stuck. It cld be one page since I have another part to go with it. I just need guidance and some help.

Ok, would an hour and a half from now work for you? If so let me know and I will start on it shortly. Plenty of ideas on this topic I can include.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes that would most definitely work and I appreciate it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do I need to accept now or when ur done?
You only need to accept when finished. I should have blocked that out as I always want to make sure you are satisfied before you pay. I will have it for you here in a bit.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok not a problem and again thanks :-)
Hi, all set here. It's a little over 1.5 pages double spaced.

Let me know if you have questions, thanks for the quick acceptance.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much. I'm going to look it over and I will let I know if I have any question and thank you for the answer especially at the last minute..very much appreciated.
Sure, no problem. I'll be up for about 30 more minutes if you have questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.