Hello, and thanks for the question.
I have previously answered the questions for exam #40553200. Would you me to send those?
Here are the answers to exam #40553200 for comparison with your own.
1. C. nutrition
2. A. provide children with the knowledge necessary to eat and exercise properly
3. C. physical education programs in nationwide elementary, middle and high schools have declined.
4. A. development
5. B. ecological system theory
6. B. toxic inhibitors
7. C. whole milk
8. A. fats
9. D. qualitative
10. A. applying a developmental perspective
11. C. intake of food rich in vitamins and minerals
12. A. maturation, learning, and motivation
13. C. physical, logical-mathematical, and social
14. D. assimilative
15. B. more than
16. D. learns through movement by interacting with the environment
17. B. showing respect for ethnic and cultural differences
18. A. foods they're exposed to by their culture
19. D. meat, fish, poultry,eggs,dairy
20. B. 30
Hope this helps!
Just as I expected i needed a second opinion. I will like to know if you 'll be able to review the next two for me when i accept or after i accept your answer. I was very pleased with ur help the very first time and im sure you won't dissappoint me this time. Right?
Im ok with that. Im very patient! Thank you much
Here are the answers to exam #40553300 for comparison with your own.
1. D. Between ages six and seven
2. D. fungi.
3. C. 68 to 72, 65 to 75
4. A. avoid radiation from sunlight.
5. C. Biological
6. B. Breastfeeding, sexual intercourse, and shared blood
8. B. A walker
9. D. installing and maintaining carbon monoxide detectors.
10. C. ergonomic
11. C. Paper diapers with absorbent gelling materials
12. A. Bleach
13. B. 14
14 C. emotional well-being
15. C. 45
16. B. 35
17. D. how hard the heart is working.
18. C. explosive power.
19. B. call the poison control center with the plant in hand.
20. B. height.
You're very welcome. Glad to assist you!