Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

1. Climate change is an environmental issue in the news almost

1. Climate change is an environmental issue in the news almost daily, and air pollution impacts us on a global level. What are the implications of global warming? Do you think the efforts to improve air quality are worth the economic costs?

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.

2. Most of us are aware of the energy concerns of today and the future. There are many pros and cons to the energy sources we currently use. For this forum choose one of the following to discuss:

~If you had to argue the benefits of nuclear energy, what would they be? What are the risks? Support your claims with at least two references in addition to your text in support of your position. Cite your sources in APA format.
~If you had to argue the benefits of wind energy, what would they be? What are the risks? Support your claims with at least two references in addition to your text in support of your position. Cite your sources in APA format.

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with at least two references. Cite your sources in APA format.
Please send in DOC. file
I need this completed by 8-24-11.

I will be happy to help you with this but just wanted to clarify - will this post count as two as there are 2 different questions? Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sure you can post each question separate and I will accept them separately.
Ok.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The 2 question in this post are due next week as well.
Will post answers earlier. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok! Thank you for the help!

Here you go:

Question 1

Answer

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please send as DOC file. Thank you!!

Oh, sorry I forgot. Here is the .doc file

Answer

Thanks and good luck!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.