Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

1. The global water cycle provides renewable water, but a number

1. The global water cycle provides renewable water, but a number of factors affect how much freshwater is available for human consumption. Describe these factors and circumstances. When do human interventions in water availability pose serious problems to freshwater accessibility?

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.

2. The past century has been referred to as the Age of Oil. As we reach a possible peak in oil production, what alternatives are forming? Consider the role of OPEC, perhaps, in reorganizing and monitoring oil production. What do you think is the most viable way to address after effects of this possible peak?

There are two questions in this post. Will they be counted as two? When do you need the answers?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

the 2 questions in this post I need by end of next week.

Ok, I will post the answers earlier than that. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok! Great!!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No problem, I will tomorrow as soon as I can resolve my account problem. This account issue is very frustrating and the fact that the are only open Mon-Fri.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am going to repost the question under my new account (cratina). I will request you.

Ok, I will wait for your request. Hope you won't forget to check back the unaccepted previous answer in this account.

Answer for Q2:

http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?mode=qa&T=9091540

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am working on those questions now and accepting them.
Ok, I am waiting for the request for your new post. Thanks.