Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

1. In the United States, we are fortunate to have an abundant

1. In the United States, we are fortunate to have an abundant supply of food, and much of this is due to our agricultural technology. However, there are many concerns about our food source, including genetically modified crops, the use of more chemicals, and climate change just name a few. Give examples of how humans have increased their food supply and what effects these methods have on the environment overall. Discuss concerns you have about the overall safety of the food you eat?

Your initial post should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.

2. Examine the obvious environmental impacts as well as significant social and physical ramifications of urban sprawl. What is the relationship between landscape and psychological well being? After defining this relationship, discuss how the presence or absence of natural beauty in your environment affects your psychological well being on an everyday basis. Give at least one specific example.

There are 2 questions posted, will they be counted as two?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, please post 2 different response and I will accept them separate.
Ok, this is not due tonight, right?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no not tonight! the 2 questions in this post I need by 8-18-11 noon EST
Ok, I will post answers earlier than that. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Wonderful! Thanks!

Here you go for the First Question:

Answer

Did you get the answer for that Wind Energy in the other post?

Thanks and good luck!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes! Although I only received the answer for 1 question yeasterday and I posted 2 questions (1 and 2). Same thing with this question. Do you want me to repost the other 2 questions so you can receive the correct benefits or can you post the answers and I can accept them seperately?

Thank you

I posted the answers as separate answers. Each answer must have accept button. If you click accept in every answer posted, then I believe I will get paid for each answer I provided. Thanks.