BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Assignment details With these anatomical features in mind,

Assignment details:

With these anatomical features in mind, do research to find an angiosperm species that has structural modifications to leaves, stems, roots, or flowers that result in adaptive functions. For example, a California Barrel Cactus has spines in place of leaves to reduce water loss.

Discuss the following in your answer:

1.Identify the angiosperm species and describe the structural modification.
2.Explain how this specific structural modification (adaptation) to leaves, stems, roots, or flowers helps the plant to live and survive in its environment.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used throughout the assignment.

In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board. Be sure to compare and contrast your choice to other plants presented by at least two other students by responding to their posts, using "Reply to Message." You will be graded on the quality of your postings.

Important: Each person in the class should choose a DIFFERENT flowering plant species. Read other students' posts to see what they have selected before posting your assignment.
Sure thing! BMW
Here is your answer. Enjoy! Smile BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

My similarity score is 99%

I am so sorry... I will work on this later tonight, ok? BMW
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My similarity score is 77% is that okay
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

link