Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Humans are constantly innovating ways to produce and consume

Humans are constantly innovating ways to produce and consume material resources. Write a paper addressing the following issue:

Give specific examples of at least two (2) production and two (2) consumption habits humans have related to material resources. These are discussed in Chapter Four of Contemporary Environmental Issues, which includes production of all types of consumer goods as well as consumption of environmental resources.

Discuss efforts that must be considered about these production and consumption habits in order to sustain the global population?

The paper must be two to three pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least one scholarly resource other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.

I will provide a GOOD TIP for the response!!!!

Please answer by Weds 8/17/11 1pm EST and send in DOC. file.

Thank you for helping with the question!

I can possibly help with this with at least extra 15 bonus. Let me know if that is ok with you. If you agree, I would need to know which production and consumption habits are discussed in that Chapter Four of Contemporary Environmental Issues. If you can provide that chapter reading, it will be more helpful to be sure the discussion is within your topic discussion. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Sounds great and I will be happy to give 15 bonus! Where do I send the chapter 4 reading?

Ok. Please upload the file via and post the sharing link here. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Here is the link to the text book:

(Chapter 4)

I don't have access to your university lib. I won't be able to get that file. Please try to upload that chapter via mediafire. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok! I will do!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Were you able to open the mediafire link?
Got the file, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey Lani! When do you plan to have this response completed? No rush for today but I just wanted to have an idea. Thank you for your help!!!
Its due on 17th, right? I will it ready on that date or earlier. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes......sorry to bother you! I forgot I stated that in my orginial post. Thanks!
No problem.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hey Lani! I am checking on your progress, when do you think you will have it completed?

Here you go:

Thanks and good luck!

(For the other 2 posts which I posted 2 answers, it seems like you only clicked accept on one answer in each post. If you can please check back. Thanks.)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
For some reason I can not download the link on mediafire?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.