Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Extinction is a natural selection process. Should humans strive

Extinction is a natural selection process. Should humans strive to preserve a representative sample of all biomes or aquatic zones? Why should humans be concerned with the extinction rate?

The response should be at least 150 words in length. Support your claims with at least two references. Cite your sources in APA format.

Please send in DOC. file

Thank you for your help!

I am on this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Wonderful! Thank you for your quick response and help!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Quick responses, you may respond in a couple of sentences. Explain how you feel about the extinction rate. Are we responsible for it? Should we do something about it?

Please respond by Saturday 8-20-11.

Can you please post a new question in another thread? Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will post this question tomorrow in another thread as I am experiencing diffculty with my account. I reported the problem and I am awaiting the response.

Ok. Thanks.

(Did you get the answer I just posted in the other thread?)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I will proof read it tomorrow and accept it then with the bonus. I will also accept the other answer you mentioned. Thank you so much for the help!!
It seems like I did not see a post on that question you ask last.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would love to post the question, I am still waiting for customer service to respond to my account problem. I believe they are only open Mon - Fri therefore I should have an response Mon and thenI will post the question. Thank you for your concern!!