RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Develop a 800-1,000 word executive summary of safeway stores

Develop a 800-1,000 word executive summary of safeway store's annual marketing plan or an organization you know well.
Summary should and include a a bief situation analysis, marketing objectives, strategies, tatics, financial considerations and a timetable for implementation.
Prepare this assignment according to APA guidelines; intext citations and a reference page. An abstract is not required.
I have three days to submit this work.

Toneemarie :

Hi I can assist with this question. Please let me know due date?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Toneemarie :

thm

Customer :

Before 12am on the 13th of August

Hi Customer, I will be posting answer today.

thank you

tm

Hi Posting now. Still need to update financials.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Have you written this for anybody else or just me? I need to know, bcos if I send it to my instructor, my school will pass it through Turn-it-in to cross-check whether its a paper floating on the internet, they'd search for plagiarism and so forth. When they find it coming out of the internet, I may even get a zero mark. So please tell me now to set me to rest; has it been written for somebody earlier? Is it one written solely for me?

Here is another rewrite for the sources and cites to make sure they are uniquely cited.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jv06mrkiiv5423o/ej-marketingplan-revised8-13.doc

This final version was run through plagiarisma.com

thanks

tm

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'd have liked that you make the headings in bold to indicate a new topic. Any chance to do that ?
Sorry, Customer i didnt see your new posts...