Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

check answers for exam 00766300 i just receive a failing grade

check answers for exam 00766300 i just receive a failing grade on it so i have done it over they told me to go to the pages so i am goinhg to sumit it again and what to check answers

Hello Diane,

Could you post the ones that you missed on that exam?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I ONLY GOT THREE RIGHT

Okay, I'll look over the questions to this exam and post the answers later today.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK THANKS
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello chris and thanks again for all your help how is the 19th of this month for that final after 5pm is good for me so let me know whats good for you i made not need u for all of it just the ones i get stuck on i have been studing for it so i quess by them i will be ready

Hello Diane,

Yes, that date should be fine. For comparison to you current time, my time at this post is 3:33 CDT. You can post any further questions about exam #007667RR here.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its 5.10pm here what time is it there now

4:10 pm. I'm one hour behind you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH U THE DAY BEFORE BE BLESSED AND THANKS
Thanks! I'll speak to you soon.