Neo ECONOMIC Questions start in a few minutes.
Good day!No problem. :)
( By the way I checked this exam has 60 questions)3. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/unlediy.jpg/
1. The second choice....Up to a point......
3. The third choice.MPC and APC at each income level have both increased.
5. The fourth option.Higher expected rates on the return of investment
6. will be greater, the smaller is the slope of the saving schedule
8. increase the number of strawberry pickers needed by farmers.
9. First Choice.No coincidence of wants.
10. Third choice.Money to flow counterclockwise....
Neo I am having problems with blackboard, it is lagging extremly extremly slow. I will wait a few minutes, I keep trying to insert the answers and it kicks me off. I am afraid I will have to stop at number 10 for a few minutes maybe it will work. So just hold on tight I will let you know.
No problem. I will still be online so you need not to worry. :) Just post them when they become available.Thank you so much! :)
21. The one in the upper rightGDP ...... C$140 .... $135$180 .... $165
24. Third optionAre both .5
35. used clothing
38. Increase in Demand
43. First OptionY = 50 + 1/4X
45. money income is fixed.
46. if society wants to produce more of a particular good, it must sacrifice larger and larger amounts of other goods to do so.
Whoops sorry about the dulpicate questions don't answer them
53. other industrially advanced capitalist countries.
55. Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA).
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3. If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
By the way, did you skip several items on purpose?.
Thanks we got an A+.And yes I did, I have a PDF file here of the class like a study guide and some answers are similar and I knew some of them by the top of my head. But don't worry It was only a few questions.And Neo Thanks. I will be on tommorow after 6 pm for another set of questions, gotta get up in the morning..I will see you tommorow, Thanks again!
I see.Can I have the title, edition and name of the authors of the book you are using?.
This is all the info i have.McConnell/Brue: Economics, 17/eI didnt have money to buy the book, So I have a bunch of PDF's files of the book. But they are only like practice questions of the book.
Thank you so much! The info is sufficient enough.See you tomorrow.Thank you so much! :)
Hey Neo are you online? Sorry for the delay I was busy at work this week.
Good day!I am online now..