atluriram
atluriram, Professor
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
22289965

Written Assignment You work for an agency that links the courts

Written Assignment: You work for an agency that links the courts with diversionary correctional programs. Your teen-age child has asked you to address a career fair at the local high school. Write a 5-7 page speech that you would give, describing job opportunities and job functions in probation, parole, community corrections and other diversionary programs for youths and adults. Try to give the high school students some indication of what kind of educational background they would need for those careers and what kind of work they would be doing.

Address these questions in a paper of 5-7 pages (double-spaced).

thankyou so much for all of your dedication. can u please help me i will pay 50.00 dollars

atluriram :

Sir/madam

atluriram :

Please let me know the level of urgency. In previous assignment you paid only $40 instead of $50. Thank you very much

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer:

sorry i will pay the 10 with this assignment. i need it by monday . i have been terribly out of it. my brother was murdered .so i have been very dstraughted

atluriram :

Very sorry for hearing such news, I will complete and submit the assignment before scheduled time

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

atluriram :

Sir/madam,

atluriram :

I herewith submit the answer. You can download here

atluriram :

With regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh